A/N 2

So the first part should be out later to today or some time tomorrow so...... pog??

But I feel the need to clear up a few things, about heights and realations and that stuff.. so yeah Also also I have no clue how the metric system works and I'm to lazy to Google it so you'll have to forgive me. I'm very American, I apologize.
Tommy: 6'3 ( I know he's actually like 6'1 but for story reasons he's gonna be taller, also his horrible horrible posture makes him appear around 6'0)
Tubbo: 5'5 ( I would make a short joke but he's taller than me sooo..)
Technoblade: 6'2 (he appears slightly shorter cus the cloak, don't ask me how it just be like that)
Philza: 6'0 ( Ive gotten slightly less mad at him so he may appear sooner! :D)
Dream: 6'2 ( might make him taller later but who knows, for now he's shorter than the child)
Ranboo: 6'6 (this man scares me for no reason other than he's got almost a foot and a half on me and if that's not scary I don't know what is)
Big Q: 5'9 (OML small Q— jk jk I'm still incredibly short.. so I'm not aloud to joke like that)
Fundy: 5'11 ( he won't be fully a fox in this like he's just have the ears and tail and maybe a like slightly darker nose)
Wilbur/Ghostbur: 6'5 ( he's always about three inches off the ground though, so he definitely looks taller—)
Glatt: 6'0 ( basically the same as Wilbur—)
Yeah that's about it for the heights, if I add anyone else I'll make another thing like this explaining them, or if I forgot anyone. Ok now on to the family tree..
Techno and Wilbur are twins, Techno is older by like two minutes, both are 25. Tommy is Techno and Wilbur's younger brother, and is the youngest of the entire group, he's 16. Tubbo isn't technically part of the family but he's an honorary member of it, he's also a child but a slightly older one, at 17. Ranboo is again not part of the family but is a best friend to Tommy and Tubbo, he's 17 as well. Quackity is some how Phil's grandson but no one has any idea how, and they just don't mention it, he's 20. Fundy is of course Wilburs son, but for logic reasons he's adopted, those reasons being, he's 19. Phil is the father of Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur, and the oldest of the group, mans 32. Dream has no known family on the SMP (other than Drista) one of the only things known about him is his age, 21.
/\
\/
443 words.