Forever- rancy

Robin Buckley just finished slinging ice cream at scoops and was eager to see her girlfriend, Nancy Wheeler. She loved that girl with a burning passion.
      She loved how Nancy's nose wrinkled when she was concentrating or how she could hold her own like a freaking goddess.
      She loved everything about Nancy. Robin found herself on Nancy's front porch, knocking. The door was opened by Mike, who gave the older girl a smirk saying "Nancy's upstairs"
"Mike!!" Robin heard Nancy yell from upstairs.
      Mike's eyes widened before running off, Robin laughed lightly rolling her eyes at his childish antics. "Oh- hey Buckley" Nancy called coming into view at the top of the stairs , her short hair bouncing.
      "Hey Wheeler" Robin said playfully. "What'd Mike do this time?" Robin questioned " oh, just the usual, being a pain in the ass" Nancy replied, instinctively resting her head on her girlfriends lap.
      They say in silence, Robin was the first to break it with the three words she needed to say "I love you" she told Nancy. Time stopped as the three powerful words Robin said hung heavily in the air.
      The taller girl had stopped running her hands through Nancy's hair, making her upset with the loss of contact. Robin's eyes shone with tears as Nancy grabbed her hand and squeezed it saying "I love you too" "forever" Nancy said as Robin pressed a kiss to her temple.
      Nancy leaned forward, pressing her lips to Robin's, tasting the strawberry- kiwi lip gloss the taller girl used and inhaled her scent of vanilla-lavender and spring.
      The scent intoxicated Nancy as she deepened the kiss. Suddenly the door flew open causing both girls to jump apart. Mike was in the open doorway smirking, his sister glaring daggers at him.
" Go away Mike" Nancy yelled, throwing a pillow at her younger brother, causing Mike to roll his eyes and Robin to laugh. After Mike left Robin glanced at Nancy, trying not to melt upon seeing her adorable pout. " I can't believe my brother he's so dead" Nancy pouted.
     Robin kissed Nancy's nose, making it wrinkle adorably "I know, your brothers more of a dingus than Steve" Robin said sending both girls into a fit of laughter.

A/n : I'll be publishing more next week, if you have any suggestions or more characters you'd like to see please comment and let me know
-Liv🏳️‍🌈