caught- Elmax

⚠️Light smut warning ⚠️

El and Max walked into Hoppers cabin, a bag of new clothes and an almost finished ice cream in hand. Since it was Friday Hopper was working late, so the girls had the cabin to themselves.
"Come on! Hurry up" Max said, playfully nudging El's arm. " Ok, ok... I'm coming" El said, giggling, at her redheaded girlfriends antics before joining her on her bed.
After about an hour of reading comics and listening to music El noticed Max watching her. "Stop staring at me!" El said, barely containing her laughter.
"But you look so cute when you're reading" Max retorted, jutting out her lower lip in a pout. "Awe, you're so sweet Maxie" El gushed, looking up at her girlfriend with her brown doe eyes.
"My God! I can't even with her" Max thought, biting her lower lip. "I'm bored of reading...why don't we do something else instead..." Max said, turning towards her girlfriend.
"Like what?" El asked teasingly, setting her book down and giving the redhead her full attention. "I don't know... something like this..." Max whispered, her eyes flickering to El's lips before pressing her lips onto the smaller girls.
El was kissing Max back, she could taste the cherry lipbalm and was surrounded by the redheads scent of flowers and a summer rainstorm.
Max trailed kisses down the brown haired girls neck lightly sucking on El's sweet spot, causing her to moan and tug harder on the redheads hair.
They didn't notice when the door swung open untill a very angry someone cleared their throat "3 INCHES!!".
The girls jumped apart facing a very red Hopper. "Well shit!" Max muttered after Hop had left.

Hey! Liv here... do you guys want me to keep updating this book? And are there any other characters you'd like me to add? Comment below.
-Liv🏳️‍🌈