1.1

• 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11: 𝕯-9 • 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖞 11, 2021

Kevin took a sharp inhale and opened a door. He bowed, greeting his doctor. His doctor bent his index finger toward him signalling Kevin to come to him. Kevin stepped forward and sat across the doctor.

"How long do I have left now?" Kevin asked lowly.

The doctor stared dead straight into his eyes. "Are you trying to die?" Kevin gulped, reluctant to answer as he didn't know what to do. He looked down to his feet.

"You only have about 10 days left now. If you don't continue to take your medicine and partake in treatments you're on the verge of dying." The doctor stated.

Kevin's heart tore. He had only a week left?

"We can help you last longer if you take the surgery, but now that you're nearly dying.. it can also become a big risk." The doctor offered.

"What is the big risk?" Kevin's voice shook.

"You can die."

*

Mirae frowned. There wasn't a letter again. After they kissed, he suddenly vanished. Maybe it was just as she thought. Once she regains her memory, he will forget her— it was her biggest concern.

Just when she felt her life coming all back together, it crumbled into small bite sized pieces. The world had turned grey, atleast to Mirae.

Maybe he's busy.

I should just wait.

I can't be too clingy.

Mirae constantly repeated thoughts in her head. Then her insecurites shot her.

Am I not pretty enough?

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 252
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚊𝚗 11, 2021