0.8

• 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8: 𝖉𝖆𝖞 8 • 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖞 8, 2021

Kevin's legs shook anxiously as he picked his nails waiting for the doctor to give him his diagnosis.

"You're doing well, I'm surprised you've held up with it until now." The doctor said and handed him a lollipop.

Kevin stared at the lollipop confusingly. "What's this for?"

"A gift because you've gone by a year without dying." The doctor simply responded.

"But.." Kevin paused, "How much time do I have left?"

𝓉ℴ: 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓂𝓁
𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂: 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾ℯ

dear mirae,

i watched your hair ride with the wind.

i watched as your beauty enhanced every single time i saw you.

i watched as you found your passion.

i watched you.

still, i'm watching you. (not in a creepy way)

they say when you get amnesia, you forget the things your brain wants you to forget. i'd like to believe that i'm someone you didn't want to forget and instead its the hardships in our relationship that made you want to forget.

but it's fine,

i'm always willing to wait, even when i die.

love, your moonlight boy kevin.

Mirae didn't want to admit it, but she had so many memories of her and Kevin in her head. The days they would go to the beach just to feel the breeze and the days they'd go to parties to vibe.

It was hard to admit she knew those things, especially because they were just dreams.

They were her memories though, good memories. She saw a few bad memories of her and Kevin arguing here and there but afterward, they always found a way to make up, whether it would be apologizing one on one or making food for the other one.

A sigh escaped her lips and she heard the door open. She turned her head and saw a half-smiling Kevin.

He took a seat on the stool next to her bed. "How are you?"

Suddenly, a wave of emotions rushed in. Her heart beated quickly and she could feel as if she were going to choke from this overwhelming encounter. Her cheeks turned a light pink.

Kevin extended his hand to her forehead, "Are you sick? A fever?" He tilted his head, "It doesn't seem like it.." He clicked his tongue but then a smile formed on his face.

"Perhaps you remember me?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

Mirae quickly covered her face. "Just get out-"

"That's something my girlfriend would say when she's embarassed." He cheekily teased. Though he was the one teasing her, happiness filled him up and his insides were bursting with joy.

Mirae slowly removed her hands. "What would your girlfriend do then?"

Kevin looked up to act as if he were thinking. "Hmm like just now you covered your face and said get out just like after a certain night-"

Mirae's cheeks turned a vibrant pink and she kicked him.

"Wahh you're hospitalized but you still have the energy to kick me?" Kevin joked. "Seems like my girlfriend to me!~" He sang happily.

Mirae slightly scoffed but she couldn't lie that her stomach was filled with butterflies. "Why are you here anyways?"

"Because you're my girlfriend." Kevin said and winked. Mirae's heart pounded and she was ready to run away.

"Can you stop teasing me?!" She shouted.

"Am I teasing you?" Kevin cheekily asked and leaned in. Mirae covered her face.

"Yes!" Mirae answered.

Kevin extended his hand and slowly removed her hands and stared at her lips. He got up from his seat and leaned in. Mirae closed her eyes.

Their lips attached to each other's. It was a heaven for them though it couldn't last long. Kevin extended his arm and placed his hand on her neck lightly. Their kiss deepened.

Mirae wrapped her arms around his neck. They backed away for breath and stared at each other in the eyes. Their foreheads pressed against each other's. A smile grew on Kevin's face and he looked into her eyes.

"It seems like you remember me."

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 675
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚊𝚗 8, 2021