love advice

The pj masks,rip and kevin were in HQ and rip and kevin were playing around HQ.

Catboy:ok so do you guys need our help or not?as they stopped playing.

Kevin:oh yeah almost forgot.as they walked over to them.

Kevin:so rip needs some love advice cause she dosen't know anything about love.

Rip:yeah I do!

Kevin:name one thing than.

Rip:ok so when you go on a date you go to the dump cause its very nice and for a gift you should give them a chicken bone and for a kiss you lick them.as the pj masks seen she doesn't know anything about these things.

Owlette:we seen what you mean.

Catboy:ok so each of us is gonna give you alittle peice of advice in separate rooms for a one on one talk first is me than gekko than owlette.

Rip:ok.as she agreed and gekko and owlette took the elevators to her room.

Kevin:what should I do than?

Catboy:oh you can play video ganes with pj robot.

Kevin:really....WANT TO PLAY PJ ROBOT!?!?

Pj robot:*beeps*(why not.).as they both went on the couch and started to play video games.

Catboy:ok rip so do you have any confidence?as rip looked at him in a confused look.

Catboy:are you brave to ask your love out.as he explained in a simple way as rip got that.

Rip:oh..duh!

Catboy:ok than so I want you to picture that in front of you is your crush and you are about to ask him how you feel.as rip imagined armadylan there and she started to blush.

Rip:hi......GOODBYE!!as she walk towards catboy.

Rip:CATBOY STOP THE SIMULATION ITS TOO REAL!!!

Catboy:rip you know this is all in your head right?

Rip:oh yeah.as she stopped imagining armadylan there.

Catboy:looks like when you go near your crush you get nervous even when you think about him.

Rip:how do you even know this.

Catboy:cause I had the same thing once whenever I get like that I take deep breaths and count to 5 in my head and relax now you try.as rip imagined armadylan again she blushed than she took catboy's advice and than calm down.

Rip:hello.....she said than she walk towards catboy.

Rip:IT WORKED!!!

Rip:now stop the stimulation.as catboy looked at her.

Rip:oh yeah its in my head.as she stopped imagining him.

Catboy:ok now go to owlette's room.

Rip:ok than.as she went to the elevators and went up and she was in owlette's room.

Owlette:hello rip.as owlette was sitting on the floor.

Rip:hi bird.

Owlette:come and join me.as she patted on a spot on the floor where rip can sit.

Rip:ok.as she walked over and sat next to her.

Rip:so what are you gonna teach me?

Owlette:ima teach you the good and bad things to do.

Rip:what do you mean?

Owlette:like you just said back there ima teach you the right ways to do them.

Rip:ok than.

Owlette:ok so what would be a perfect place to take them?

Rip:the dump!as owlette put a thumbs down.

Rip:umm....a dog house?as owlette put a thumbs down still.

Rip:umm.....the park?....as owlette put a thumbs up.

Owlette:ok and what kind of gift would you give him?

Rip:a chicken bone!as she put a thumbs down.

Rip:a bone that has out names on it that says I love you?.....

Owlette:that'll work.as she shrugged.

Owlette:and for the last one how would you Express your love to him?

Rip:lick!as owlette shook her head nk lots of times.

Rip:umm.....a hug?....

Owlette:alittle.

Rip:a.....a.....a....KISS!!!as she was gagging when she said that.

Owlette:ok yeah that'll work now you can go down to gekko's room.as rip got up and went to the elevators and went down and was in gekko's room.

Gekko:hello rip.

Rip:sup lizard boy.as she walk over to him.

Rip:so what are you gonna teach me?

Gekko:nothing.as rip surprise.

Rip:I am glad I don't need learn but why?

Gekko:cause the only thing you need is to just be yourself not someone else and if they don't like the reak you than that's alright cause you can soon find some other guy.

Rip:I didn't get what you said...but how you said it was beautiful.

Gekko:thanks....I guess....anyways let's go back up.as they both went in the elevators.