her eyes

Catboy owlette and gekko and pj robot were at the end of the bridge while armadylan was in the drivers seat in the gekko mobile while howler and kevin are on the passenger seat.

Catboy:ok guys let's go!as they jump in the water and began to swim.

Armadylan:GEKKO MOBILE CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he pressed the button and it turn the gekko mobile invisible.

Gekko:...I hope this plan works...as gekko felt kinda nervous.

Owlette:don't worry gekko I'm sure this plan works.

Gekko:*gulps*hope your right....

*later*

They arrived at the garden.

Catboy:*whisper*everyone ready?as they all shook their heads yes.

Catboy:*whisper*ok pj masks armadylan and wolfy duo let's go!as him and the other pj masks swan towards the lair.

Howler:I NEVER AGREED TO WOLFY DUO!!!as shouted and kevin and armadylan shushed him.

*with octobella*

She was just laughing than suddenly percival appeared on her shoulders.

Octobella:what is it now percy?

Percival:*blabber*(the pj are here!)!as octobella was shocked.

Octobella:ugh they here...*sighs*let's go get them and you whoever comes in here you attack it ok.as she seen it nod.

Octobella:good girl cya later.as she patted its head than her and percival left.

Octobella and percival were out if there lair and seen the pj masks.

Octobella:what are you pjs doing here?

Gekko:I don't know "octosmella"!as he stick his tongue which made her angry and she swim towards him.

Gekko:oh no....as she was close to him pj robot grabbed gekko and swim away.

Catboy:hey percival you small tiny yellow shrimp you couldn't catch us even if we were star fishes!as percival got mad and started zapping.

Owlette:let's go catboy!as she and him swam away from him and he was chasing him.

Owlette:ok armadylan octobella and percival are distracted now its your turn.

Armadylan:you got it!as he drove the drove the gekko mobile right in front of of the lair as he turn the gekko mobile visible.

Armadylan:ok howler go on the drivers seat and don't do nothing unless if octobella or percival is here ok.as howler shook his head as armadylan went out the gekko mobile as howler went in the driver's side.

Armadylan went out and swam away.

Howler:ok kevin even though this lizard underwater car looks cool we should never press a button like this.as he pressed the button and the gekko mobile was spinning and they were screaming.

*with armadylan*

Armadylan entered octobella's lair.

Armadylan:rip....rip....rip where are you?...as he look around than suddenly he heard growling at the left corner.

Armadylan:what that?as he walk alittle bit than finally he seen who was growling.

It was rip she was looking at armadylan aggressively like a dog and her eyes were dark purple.

Armadylan:rip your ok!as he walk and she started to growl more so armadylan stopped.

Armadylan:rip...its me...you remember me right....as he put both of his hands out and leaned over to her.

When he was close to her rip jump on top of his head and landed behind him.

Armadylan:rip this isn't you!as he walk towards her.than she sonic howl him towards the wall.

Armadylan:rip please stop I'm not gonna fight the person I love.as he got up.

Rip:huh.....as her eyes started to glitch than she start running towards and abd leap but armadylan dodged it.

Armadylan:huh!?....as he noticed her eyes.

Armadylan thought:wait armadylan...I think she is trying to fight it....I got a idea.

Armadylan:rip I know you probably mad at me cause I rejected you cause I'm a hero and your a villain.as he kept dodging all if her attack.

Armadylan:but now I learned that a hero and villain can love each other....and I'm sorry that i said that your just a villain...your not just a villain your brave,cool,fantastic and also beautiful....

Rip:...you really....think that?....as her eyes glitched again and she still was trying to attack armadylan.

Armadylan:yeah and i can show you.as he grabbed her but both of her eyes and started to kiss her.

Rip eyes started to glitch than finally her eyes were back to normal and she started to blush and kissed back than they stopped kissing.

Rip:armadylan...I'm back to normal... thank you....as she hugged him as he hugged back.

Armadylan:your welcome...and let's go before Octobella and percival comes back.as rip shook her head so they ran and they were at the exit.

Armadylan:ok rip hold your breath.as he left and rip took and deep breath and left to.