the wolf crystal(short)

Armadylan,howler and Kevin arrived at the bridge of HQ and seen the gekko mobile and the pj masks suit up.

Armadylan:pj masks I'm here and I brought back up.

Catboy:you bring howler and Kevin?

Howler:yeah cause if somebody messes with our sister they have to get through us first.

Gekko:well armadylan here suit up.as gekko threw armadylan's underwater gear to him and he caught it.

Kevin:so what's the plan.

Armadylan:well the plan is.as he started to explain while getting suit up.

*with rip and octobella*

Octobella and percival were taking rip to the garden still in disguise as rip was super confused why she can breathe underwater.

Rip:WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?

Octobella:shut it!as theyvkept swimming than they were finally in octobella's garden.

Rip:what the...as she looked amazed by it.

They arrived at the lair and octobella pushed rip into her cage and locked it.

Octobella:ok since were here you listen up doggy I'm not actually your lover armadillo boy and he's not your dog brother were actually...as her and percival turned back to normal.

Octobella:I'm octobella and he is percival and your in our lair!

Rip:what di you even want with me!

Octobella:well I wanted to ruin your chances to be with armadillo boy so I told your brother about what was happening and where you were so I watch the whole tired thing than I noticed that you were a wolf.

Rip:seriously you notice right now did the hair claws and fangs didn't give a clue...

Octobella:shush I'm trying to explain my evil plan here!as rip rolled her eyes.

Octobella:so anyways I gotten this crystal.as she showed rip a dark purple crystal.

Rip:what is that?

Octobella:its called the wolf crystal legend saids whoever has that crystal can control a werewolfs mind and since I got you here ima make you my pet wolf.

Rip:WHAT!?!?

Octobella:now hold still.as she open the cage and rip sonic howl her and rip started ti run our the lair.

Octobella:HEY!!!as rip was making a mess of the lair.

Octobella:hey percy stop her!as percival shook his head and zapped rip which made her fall the the ground.

Rip:OW!!!

Octobella:now hold still now.as she walked toward her and pointed the crystal in front of her.