we need them

The pj masks were in there houses on there walkie talkies talking.

Connor:well since there is nothing going on tonight I guess we should sleep.

Greg:great I'm feeling tuckered out.than there bracelet started to glow.

Amaya:there a problem at HQ.

Greg:of course....

Amaya:PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Catboy:what's wrong pj robot...and armadylan!?as they seen him in HQ.

Catboy:armadylan what are you doing here?

Armadylan:well rip got captured by octobella.

Pj masks:WHAT!?!?as the pj masks were shock.

Owlette:HOW DID THIS HAPPENED!?!?

Armadylan:to make it short I accidentally rejected rip and howler kick her out of the pack because he doesn't want her to date a hero like me so she ran off and octobella and her shrimp friend disguised as me and howler and took her underwater.

Pj masks:WHAT!?!?

Pj robot:*beeps*(no time for being surprise we need a plan!)!

Owlette:don't worry I got one so two of us has to distract octobella and the other two has to distract percival and one of us has to go in the gekko mobile and get out of it and save rip and put her in the gekko mobile and drive out of there.

Armadylan:I'll save rip.as armadylan raised his hands.

Armadylan:but one small problem...what happens if she sees the gekko mobile and does something to it cause when I save rip she is gonna run out of breath soon.

Owlette:that's true...as all of them were trying to think than armadylan had a plan.

Armadylan:I got a idea but we need howler and kevin pj robot where are they?as pj robot looked at the picture player and they were at the park on the bench talking.

Armadylan:ima be back you guys put on your underwater gear.as he went in the elevators and exit HQ as the pj masks were confused.

*with howler and Kevin*

Howler told kevin what happened and kevin was not happy.

Kevin:I can't believe you kick her out of the pack howler!

Holwer:well I can't believe you knew about it and didn't tell me!

Kevin:because rip said you would do something like this!

Howler:whatever it was that armadillo fault if he haven't made rip fall in love with him than this would not have happened!as they continue to argue than armadylan came in his ball form.

Howler:great he's here.as he rolled his eyes.

Armadylan:kevin howler I need your help rip has been captured!as kevin was shock as howler was alittle but shock.

Kevin:WAIT WHAT OUR SISTER HAVE BEEN CAPTURED!!!

Armadylan:yeah from octobella.

Howler:you mean octopus girl?as armadylan shook his head.

Kevin:I don't know where she is but I'm coming cause she's our sister right howler?as he didn't respond.

Kevin:howler?...

Howler:....she's no sister if mine....as kevin was shock of what howler said.

Kevin:HOWLER!!!

Howler:what she deserves it first she falls in love with a hero than she keeps it a secret than starts hanging with him leaving us lonely than she ditched us to hang out with him but luckily octopus girl told me where she was for the past few days so she deserves to be captured.as kevin didn't kniw what to say thab armadylan got in front if him.

Armadylan:but howler she is your sister why is it so bad if she dates a hero?

Howler:oh I wonder um...let me see....as he said that sarcastically.

Howler:if she dates a hero than...I might lose her....cause if she goes full hero than I might lose the sister that I know and love forever....as he turn around than armadylan started to walk to him

Armadylan:howler I was just like you once....or like minutes ago but still if rip would have dated me she would still be the same sister you love cause if she changing into good it's rip's decision but I know she still wants to be a regular wolfy with you guys.

Howler:you sure?as he wiped alittle tear away and faced him.

Armadylan:I'm sure.

Howler:ok then let' go save our sister!as he got off the bench.

Kevin:ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!as Armadylan and howler looked at him.

Kevin:what I like saying that.

Armadylan:LET'S GO!!as armadylan turn into his ball form and rolled away with howler and kevin following him.