CONFESSION

Zee returning to his home after jogging, when he saw Saint opposite side of rode.

"Hey.. Saint.." He called out loud.

But latter look at him briefly and went in cab.

Zee still stood their with confusion.

Did Saint just ignore me..? No.. Maybe I am overthinking. Maybe he didn't saw me.. Let it be, I will ask him later.

Zee left with this thought in his mind. He need to hurry before his dad leave for office. He want to talk with his father. It is 7:am and his dad must be reading his newspaper on dinning table while having breakfast, ready to leave for office. His dad is very punctual with time and Zee need to hurry or he will miss chance. And he don't want that.

"Dad.. I want to talk with you.." Zee blurt out as soon as he reach dinning room.

"Zee.. first go and take shower.. all else later" His dad said without shifting his gaze from newspaper. But Zee is so desperate as well as so nervous.. he don't want to wait any longer.

"But this is important dad.." Zee said instead.

"Go shower first.. we will talk later.." His dad order. But Zee didn't seem to move.

"But.." Zee is afraid his dad leave before listening him, and he don't want to wait any longer.

"Go.. already.. I don't have whole day.." His dad said while sifting gaze from newspaper to him, and this makes Zee understand his dad going to wait for him.

"Okay.. dad.. just give me 5 mins" With that Zee immediately rushed to restroom. He is so nervous, don't know how to share this with his dad. But he need to do this anyways as he thought 'Now or never'. He don't have any problems with his dad before but still it is matter of his life, his choice. Before he never ask anything from his dad as he have everything without even asking or demanding. And now he don't know how to ask for as he can't wait any longer.

"Dad.." Zee came in exact 5 mins with half wet hair, untidy cloths. His dad look at him with weird face.  'What is all this..' Mr. Panich thought himself.

"Dad I want to.." Zee started when his father kept staring him without saying anything.

"What is this Zee.. Why your in so hurry..?" His dad cut him out. He never saw Zee like this before.

"I am worried.. you will left before listening me.." Zee voice out his condition.

"What is so important we would have talked later" His dad said casually indicating him, he was about to leave as he don't have time.

"That's what I don't want.. I am.." Zee started again.

"Come have breakfast first.. why you are behaving like this today..?" His dad cut him again. And Zee got irritated.  At first he is so nervous and above all his father is increasing his difficulty, as his courage is being broken as time pass.

"Dad.. can you listen me first.." Zee said sternly with annoyance while takin seat opposite his father. His dad frown at him.

"Ok.. let me know, what is so important that you are so impatient" His father now more curious, like what makes his child this eager..? Zee took deep breath, collecting his all courage. Off course it is matter of his life.

"I... I a.. m...  He.... mee,,. yo..u.. u-s.." Zee don't know how to or what to say, so this is all result of his stuttering and nervousness.

"Come-on Zee, I don't have time.." His dad said, not understanding why his son stuttering and shy. After hearing his Dad, he decide to let it out and face the consequences later, because he don't want to wait more... but his stupid heart pounding like hell and don't know, all of sudden why he feeling so shy.