Prologue

Zee is madly in love with Saint, who is his classmate since 1st year of engineering. Actually he got to know his sexuality after meeting saint in their 1st year. Before he dated so many girls but never felt anything serious about them. But now he want only Saint at any cost. He is already in 1 year relationship with Saint.

Saint as a Older son of Suppapong, he need to be more responsible & serious about goals, but he is totally opposite of that. He like to party, hangout with friends, he want to enjoy his life fully, he want to do everything, he think we get life only once so we have to enjoy it fully, he didn't take anything seriously, except his boyfriend Zee. Saint is sassy and furious, if anyone really want to try him, then just try to eyed his boyfriend. He knew he is gay since childhood, he dated 4, 5 guys before, but he was never serious with them. Actually he never liked them, as much as he loves Zee. He really love Zee whole heartedly and want to marry him as soon as possible. He never leave anyone easily who try to hit on his boyfriend. And as a elder brother he cared so much for his little brother Tutor.

Tutor is totally opposite of Saint. He only focused on his goals and career. Their dad also more proud of his son Tutor than Saint. Tutor studying abroad for his Doctorate Degree, he want to be specialist in his field, for that he left his family. He is so dedicated towards his ambitions. Saint is his role model, as he is envious with Saint, because Saint is able to enjoy his life fully & do what his heart really want. He is never been bold like his brother. Tutor never been in a relationship before. He just don't feel good to date people and left them. He want to love only once and only one person in his whole life & he is waiting for that person.

Zee & Saint are happy with each other, they didn't tell about their love to their families. They are waiting for right time to share this with their family. Tutor also happy with his life, he is busy in pursing his goals. Little they know..?

Tutor is going to be Zee's wife..?

Zee and Saint's Fathers are old friends. They both knew their Son's are gay. So they decide to turn their old friendship into Kinship by marriage of their children.

This is going to bring gale, storm in the life of Zee, Saint & Tutor. It will going to create more and more troubles in TWIN'S life as well as Zee's life.

******************************************************

I am also curious why they decide to Tutor as Zee's wife..?

For get to know about this more come with me, I will take all readers in their life.

________________________________________________________

If anyone interested in this story tell me, then only I'm going to continue this story, Because I am already working with another 2 stories.

This is just output of my wild idea, If anyone seriously interested then let me know, then I will continue this story.

And also tell me with whom you want Zee to be ended..? because it is not decided yet, I liked both the version of Saint and I'm confused. So help me to choose.

I am not good in English, so if you don't understand any part, feel free to ask me, I will try to explain as possible as I can. And feel free to give opinions also, about this story, It will be really appreciated.

Have a good time..!

Your Author..