ARRIVAL

Tutor was about to open cab door when someone called for Saint, he look at person briefly before entering cab and left. His flight land early and he want to give surprise to his family, but he stop at grocery store to buy pastry for his P'Saint. And because of that he is already late. He need to reach home early before his Dad or brother come to pick him from airport as it will spoil his surprise. It is not anything new for him as someone misunderstood him as Saint, This happen allot in their childhood when Tutor lived in Thailand before leaving for his specialized degree. Everyone recognize both the twin with wrong names as they look exactly same, with different personalities, only their parents can differentiate without any problem.

He ringed door bell with excitement.

"Mae..." Tutor hugged his mother as soon as she opened door. She is surprised but happily hugged her child.

"Who is it, Love..?" His father called out from living room. Tutor immediately run towards living area gesturing his mom not to tell his father. She left smilingly to bring drinking water for Tutor.

"Phaw.." Tutor called out happily which make his father shift his gaze from TV news to him. His Dad immediately stood up and walked towards him surprisingly.

"Surprise...." Tutor said when his father hugged him. He hugged back his father happily who is patting his back gently. He missed his family so much.

"How come you arrive early..?" His father asked him when they broke their hug.

"Yeah..??" His mom also came back from kitchen with Juice & Snacks filled tray.

"There is some weather problem in one country so they directly land in Thailand, skipping that country. Isn't it good..? I got chance to surprised you all..?" He asked cheekily. Tutor is so cute, no one can resist him.

"Oh.. How's your study going..?" His father asked him.

"It's Good phaw.." He replied. They already talk once in a week about his studies, growth, and if he need anything there or normal stuff like this, so his father decide to not bore him with these same questions.

"Have this.. Did you have your breakfast..?" His mom handed him juice glass. He take glass from his mom's hand and sip it. There he have to take his care by himself, no one is there to ask him if he had breakfast, lunch, dinner..? "You look skinny.. I think you don't eat enough food there" His mom said while studding him. He put glass on table and hugged his mom immediately. 

"Don't worry mom.. I am fine" He said while enjoying his mom's love through warm hug. His father only look at them with smile. He really miss his family and specially his P'Saint.

"Where is P'Saint..?" Tutor asked suddenly when they separated.

"It's 8:30 already.. and that brat still sleeping.." His father said while looking at his wristwatch. "Wait.... SAINT...." His father call out loudly but..

"No.. no phaw.. Don't call him, I want to surprise him." Tutor stop his father before he call one more time. "I bought pastry for him.." Tutor smile cheekily while showing small box. His mother can only adore him, like how cute Tutor is.

"How good and kind this child or else that brat.." His father murmured, referring Saint.

"Honey.." His wife scold him. She treat her both son's same.

Tutor excitedly went upstairs, towards his P'Saint's room which is located next to his room.

He knock on the door, first time he didn't get any reaction so he knock second time.