Chapter 1- New life

《Hey guys sorry for not uploading in such a long time since because of school >~> and I kinda had a writer block buy anyway I'm back *^* and I hope you enjoy this chapter as well!! ♡》

Ruki x

How long has it been since she felt asleep?... It seems to be forever... Seiko...

*FLASHBACK*

Seiko's OV

It has almost been 4 months since I came to 4th ward. People around here seems to be nice in a way but yet mysterious in another way... Some humans that lives here rare go out since they fear that  "monsters" will attack them which I don't fully blame them. Anyway, I've made some friends here; Uta: a mask maker at his own studio called 《HySy ArtMask Studio》 is a weird name. I know. Which he is also a ghoul. He has cheek length black shiny hair which it was shoved on the right side and long hair at the left side along with a little pony tail at the back. I found it weird how some ghouls can hide the colours of their eyes but Uta don't... maybe he doesn't like it? Who knows.

Next stop is Yomo, a white hair guy with dark brown eyes... he can be really quite sometimes but he can also be fun to be with, though sometimes Yomo doesn't seems to like Uta as much as they look. I felt that there's s strange bond between them. And how many time I've asked them about their past, they wouldn't tell me which I thought it was a shame...

"Seiko!~ come help me with the mask" a male voice from downstairs though my door said as I sighed a little to my self before getting up from my warm bed and dragged my self out of my room. "HAI! I will be there in a mintue." Did I forgot to tell you? I'm living with Uta above his studio since he knew that I had no where else to go. So yeah.

"What is it that you need help with? Uta-nii" I said from the bottom of the stairs as I finally managed to walk my self all the way to his working desk. "I just wanted your opinion since I think is pretty good... but is missing something..." Uta said as he hold up a piece of paper with his design on it. It had measurements,words that will remind him of what it meant to look like was written all over it. To me,the design looks perfect; but I agree with Uta-nii... somethings missing. "Who is the mask for?" I asked in cruise as I looks over to him with my arms crossed,there have been too many people;well ghouls came here and asked for a mask to be made by the amazing "no face" since that's what I heard the name from some rumor. "Oh is for umm...what's her name again?... ummm Ray?... yeah Ray" Ray?... isn't that a boys name? Anyways why should I care.

"Maybe add some words on it,something like your tatto" I said as I slowly made my way to where all of our coats stored. I reached out and put mine on as usual while I leave Uta nodding and thinking to think about the idea that I just gave him. "Anyway I will be back at usual time" without looking back, I walk towards the door as I was thinking to go exploring like what I do daily anyway. As I was about to reach for the door knob, it felt like as if I walked into a wall straight in front of me. "Damn... That hurt..." I said slowly looking up at who was in front of me as I sighed playfully before a smirk was drawn on my lips. "Watch where you're going Seiko" The whited hair man said as I chucked as his words before walking pass him and said " Hai hai Uta is in his work-...." before I was able to finish my words, I saw this women infront of me as she seems like to be in her 20s maybe? She has light gray ish hair as she looks at me with her little blushy cheeks. "Oh this is Ray. She's an old friend of mine,she just came back to 4th ward" Yomo said ands he made his way thought the door way.

"Hey Ray, I'm Seiko. Nice to meet you" I said with a soft smile as she return a soft smile before she spoke "nice to meet you too,Seiko-chan" Is she the one that Uta said the mask was for?... she seems to be a really nice person... maybe I can be friends with her?.... "Anyway, I shall be going now guys!~ don't trash the place up like you did last time" I said jokingly as I made my way pass Ray with a little playful smirk on my face as the others was probably looking at my back as I walk away from the shop. And that's was I spend most of my days...