EASTER SPEICAL

Hey guys! I'm back with a easter speical story! *^* since I'm on my spring holiday and TODAY IS EASTER SO WHY NOT!! :D as usual I hope you guys enjoy this little story!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Seiko's OV

~DREAM~

"Seiko-chan.... Seiko-chan..." I heard a faded voice calling me from far... my vision was blury and my head was hurting a little. As I blink my eyes few times,a blury picture of a white headed man was infront of me with a worry look as I think... he was holding me closely to him?.... "I-is that easter bunny?" I thought to my self as my vision came back at once. The guy was wearing a black suite... a fighting suite? Suddenly, I felt warm tears falls onto my face and it made me wonder why is he crying?...

"Why... are you crying?...and where am I?" I asked the stranger,hoping for an answer as I slightly tilt my head and take a look around me. Nothing was there,only broken bits of buildings and roads was around... what happened?.... "You're safe now, don't worry..." I heard he said as he gently sat me up on the cold floor. I looked around again,my heart was pounding faster and faster as I hope to see Ray and Uta comes out somewhere and hug me... but they weren't there.

"Where's everyone else?..." I asked,tears slowly building up as I slowly turn towards the stranger. Holding onto my legs tightly as I waited. He looked at me with sorrow eyes before they was glancing at the floor with sadness. "I'm sorry... I.... can't protect them... I'm sorry...." He cried,banging his fists onto the hard floor. Slowly,my teary eyes was slowly widening... what does he means by he can't protect them.... I asked my self,tears rolls down my checks uncontrollably...

As the silence filled the air,there was only sobbing. I did not know what to do... how to react... or what's going on... the only thing that was in my mind was Uta.... what happened to him?.... where is he?...... I want to see him.... I need to see him.... "Kaneki! We got to go now! Like now! If not they would of died for nothing!" Another strangers voice from fat said as footsteps of running was followed by. Kaneki?.... I heard that name before.... somewhere....

"Touka - chan..." Kaneki said as I looked up at the girl with purple hair said as her face also showed sadness and sorrow.... "You too Seiko. We got to run..." She said,biting down onto her bottom lip hard as I saw a drop of blood escaped from her flesh... "Where to?... What.... what's going on..." there was too many questions in my mind... I don't remember anything...

As Kaneki stood up while pulling me up with him, we stood on our feets... "We will find Uta... I promise..." He said beside me,with a light smile as he held onto my hand softly,gently and carefully. My heart pounded with sadness as we began to run... running pass the streets of emptiness and running though bodies. Shivers was send down my body as tears falls after... where are we going.... what's happening.... to us...

Touka stopped us with her arm as she suddenly stopped and peaked over the corner of the street, there was someone.... Uta?!.... I quickly broke free from Kanekis grip as smell the blood filled the air,he's hurt! I need to do something! But before I was able to reach him, I was then stopped by Touka... Tears filled as I saw him bleeding out... while another human stood there,watching... no.... no... I cried at the scene of this... it can't be real!

"Kaneki..." I heard Touka whispered sadly while I was too busy crying... Suddenly an arm was wrapped around me,picked me up by force... before I know it... we were already on the run again. "LET ME GO!!" I said almost screaming as I struggled under his grip, but there was no use... Uta turned his head towards me slightly from far as I could see he mouthed "Go..."

~PRESENT~

"UTA!" I shouted out as I woke up from the nightmare. My body was sweating from fear as I quickly sat up. I was still in shock from what I saw in my dream.... was it just a dream.... I slowly reached to my cheeks as I felt it was wet from tears, did I cried?.....

While I was still in shock of what happened, the door opened reviewed an worry Uta pounding from the running as he peaked in,quickly making his way to me and sat down onto the bed beside me. "Are you okay Seiko. What happened?" He said with panick as I only stared at him with shcok still.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I bear my face into his shoulder while I cried. Snuggling closely to him as I thought he was dead... "I thought you were dead...." I mumbles between my sobs as I could hear him chuckled softly before patting my head gently. "Is only a nightmare.... don't worry. I'm here..." He said in a gentle tone as I closed my eyes,relaxing in his arms... I have a thought and feeling that as long as I'm with him... Everything will be fine....

Though.... who's Kaneki.... and who's Touka....

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

DA DA DA!!!!!! QAQ I kinda putted some sense of the last ep of tg root a ;3; that was so sad at the end ;3; #letsgohome

BUT ANYWAY, for those who might be at little confused,bascily what Seiko dreamed was in the future 030 so is kinda a little peak of what's going to happen?... hmmmm.... I don't know.... ;3;

I'm sorry if this little side story was crap ;×; but I hope you guys enjoyed it ;3;

AS USUAL, if you like this story please leave a vote,comment,follow this story or follow me!!

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!

Ruki~