Chapter 3- I'm home

HEY GUYS!! I'mback with another chapter of my little Uta X OC love story *^* I hope you all enjoyed it so far!! Anyway enough of me speaking 030 let the chapter begins.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Seiko's OV

"May I help you?" Was the words that came out of my mouth when I saw those 2 strangers. They seems to be shocked as their jaws dropped when they heard me ask them the question. I'm sure Idon't know them... why do they look like as if they are about to cry?..... The tall male with tattoos over him slowly approach me as I can see my own reflection from his black sun glasses.

Without a second,I felt his arms wrapped around me as he came closer and closer. There was no space between us; his arms wrapped around me tightly as I lean my chin onto his shoulder with my eyes opened in shock while I was looking over at the women behind him,she covered her mouth with her hands as slowly tears was pouring out from her eyes.

"Seiko.... im so glad you're alright at less..." The deep,loving voice said next to my ear as it send shivers down my back... somehow it felt warm... his tone... his voice... his touch... I missed it.... huh?.... I.... miss it?..... I question my self as he kept his arms around me before the women joins him,embracing me tightly.

Slowly,I put my arms his bold shoulders as I grip tightly onto his shirt and bare my face into his chest while tears begin to flows out without me noticing.... "Seiko-chan..." A female voice said within a happy and joyful tone as I couldn't help but tears up more and more...

I don't know them.... but why does it feels so warm within their embrace?.... why does it feels I know them..... what happened to me?...

There was many questions that was needed to be answer from me...

Ray's OV

"I'm sorry... but I'm sure I don't know you guys.... but yet those tears...." I heard the weak girls voice said, I slowly pulled away from the embrace as I smiled down at her softly before I spoke. "Is okay,don't worry. We know..." Uta was hugging her,snuggling to her like a little child who had just found his mother. It was hard to get him off her but Uta is cute this way. I sighed lightly as I glance over to Uta a little,"Uta, you got to let her go. I think she's straggling to breath."

As we got things sorted... kinda... Seiko was sitting back in her bed as we told her about how she had memory lost and who we are. "So you're Ray?" She said pointing at me with a little confuse look as she giggled softly."isn't that a boys name?" My eyes widen a little for a moment, it seems like forever since I heard her laugh... only this time I will let you off Seiko.... I sighed playfully as I nodded lightly while leaning back at my chair.

Uta'SOV

"Yup, people always mistaken her for a bad ass guy" I said with a little smirk crocked up my lips as I looked over to Ray with a little innocent smile before looking back at Seiko who was giggling on her bed. "And you're the tatto artist?... u.... Uta?.." As soon as I heard her question, Ray was already dying of laughter next to me. I looks over to Ray and sighed deeply as I lean back onto my chair too. "Am I wrong?..." Seiko tilted her head to the side lightly and yet cutely as I peeked up at her a little.