Chapter 8 - Before Party

Hey guys! It's me Ruki here and I'm back with another chapter of the lovey dovey of my Uta fanfic! Sorry for all the late update since I was having a writing block QWQ.

This chapter will be just one of those chill moments since before it was kinda action packed XDDD

The plot of this chapter is suggested by @kokomikoX3154 thank you for helping me out XDDD

Anyway enjoy!

×××××××××××××××××

3rd person ov

It has almost been a month ever since Seiko made it back safely to her friends. Not many know who was the one who kidnapped Seiko, but some knew as they were told by Black Rabitt's sister; Touka. That night, everyone was worry sick but Seiko told them that the person didn't hurt her at all. But of course, knowing what everyone was like. They were still worry sick about her. Because she's one of their important friends after all.

Later that night, Uta and Seiko excused them selves from the others as Uta thought that Seiko needed some rest after all the things that have happened in these few days. Knowing how worry he was, he wanted to know what happened to his "friend". More like he needed to know. Roaming streets to streets as they makes their way back to the shop and with Uta's arms around Seiko supporting her, he couldnt help him self but to ask. "Are you sure he didnt do anything bad to you?" Knowing that he should of saved it for tommorow or later on, he rather to be hated than seeing Seiko to be hurt. "Uta, I'm fine. He didn't do anything to me. I'm sorry for making you worry." Seiko replied with a small smile as she looked over to a worry Uta gently. Not wanting to make him more worry than he already is.

After a long walk home, Seiko kicked her shoes off as she entered the door. Sighing lightly when she slowly makes her way to the stairs which leads up to their rooms. "Uta, I'm going to take a shower than I'm gonna have some rest..." With a yawn floating out into the air, Seiko looked over to Uta tiredly before she waved her hand at him. Uta nodded with a little smile as he slowly apporach her and patted her head slightly. "Go get some rest as soon as youre out of the shower. I'm at downstairs as always making the masks." He said, with a little chuckle before he pulled away his slender hand away from slight blushed Seiko Tomato.

"Thanks for always being here for me."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seiko's OV

In the earily morning, I was getting ready as usual at the same time to help Uta with his shop. Dragging my self off from my bed was the hardest thing as always. Brushing my teeths and my hair before putting some fresh cloths on. Everyone thought that I would need some more rest since all that happened some weeks ago, but knowing my self the best. I'm not that type of person who sits around for too long. If I were to sit around for some more weeks, I would turn into a rock. Maybe a ghoul fossile?

Giggling to my self as I made my way down stairs, hearing the voice of Uta at the mask design area as he was talking to the coustom about how she wanted the mask to be done. "Hm... I wonder if it is Uta's fangirls again? Coming in this earily in the morning..." I thought to my self as I stood between the entrace door and the stairs way, looking over to the owners of the voices as I yawned lightly. After an amazing yawn, I was about to go over to Uta and ask if he needed any help with anything, but that was when the bell from the door suddently rang. Looking over that direction, my eyes widen a little as I was greet by a women with redish hair,laced shoulders top and a pencile skirt. Knowing who this might be, I giggled slightly as I slowly made my way over to the women who was also wearing sun glasses.