part 14

"Fare warnin it taste like goblin piss"mad eye said

" You seem to have a lot of experience with that have you" fred said

"just trying to diffuse the tention" fred said giving up on the joke, he drank a bit and acted as if he was going to throw up.

I let out s giggle giving Fred his attention to me.

I looked around to see everyone quickly turn into Harry's doubles, everybody around was getting the same outfit as Harry, mad eye finally got close to me when but stopped right infront of me.

"Sorry kate but your not included" he said

"why not?!" I asked mad i mean what am I supposed to do?

" you're injured" Hagrid said

" I'm not injured it's just a small scratch"
I said crossing my arms

"What am I supposed to do then?"i asked looking at everyone

"For now we'll find a way to hide you" Molly said.

Meanwhile Everyone was getting  changed I looked over at Mad eye  talking to the other adults I looked over at his flask.

I pretend to to accidentally fall over and I slowly slipped it out of his pocket.

"Careful there dear" Molly said with a worried face.

"I'm fine I'll be heading up stairs and checking it out who doesn't like a little adventure?" I said as i walked away with the flask under my shirt.

Once i was clear of sight i drank some trying not to make too make a disgusted noise or much movement I quickly turned into Harry.

I sneacked back down stairs and grabbed a pair of pants and shirt.

Once i finished changing quickly behind the sofa i looked over at two other Harry's i knew right away who they were.

"Hey look were identical" Fred and George both said at the same time

I snickered a bit "idiots" i whispered

I blended in with everyone else and  nobody suspected a thing. 

'Hey where's kate?"Fred asked

"Oh she's upstairs i think shes still a little down about not being able to join Hermione's said.

" I'll go check on her" freds voice  immediately let me know it was him.

"Uh- wait" I said lowering my Tone and blocking the path.

"I- I'll go check on her" i said trying not to laugh because this whole situation was a bit funny.

"No it's alright I'll go check on her" Fred insisted

"And who are you to do so her boyfriend?" I said teasing him

"I--i don't know what your talking about-"

"Oh so she's single eh?" I was about to bust into laughter any second

"No she actually does have a boyfriend!"fred said

"oh yeah never see anyone around her" i kept teasing.

"well i-"

"Well sorry if we make to much noise up there" i said walking up the stairs winking at him

His whole face raged of anger

Once i was clear from everyone's sight i cleared up my throat "what is it?" I asked in my real voice.