part 46

Fred's pov-

Kate's grip tightened on my hand as we made our way out the door, we had to stay a it longer to fix Kate's appearance i was hoping Anne and her friend? Would have left.

But as soon as we took a right they were both there looking at some of our prank equipment, Amber and George weren't really comfortable either.

"Ah there you are Fred dear" Anne hugged me,it felt a bit awkward since what happened back at the train station

"Oh well hello there kate" she only faked a smile to kate and turned her attention back to me"there's someone i would want you two to meet" she stood aside to show the dark brown hair man with blue eyes

"This is my boyfriend Dave" she looked at me said in a weird tone they were both glaring at kate.why?

"Kate perhaps you know him"Anne said making the ice thinner i looked at Kate confused what does she mean by that??
And why does he keep staring at her like that?!

"Oh dear that came out a bit weird, i mean you do like quidditch right Kate? You'll love to hear his magnificent story's about his games"Anne smirked

"I-" kate started
"Great! I'll be bowering your boyfriend you can borrow mine" Anne grabbed my arm and Kate stood there frozen, what was happening?why is kate acting so weird right now? Is because of Anne?

No she's undefeatable when it comes to Anne, is it Dave?.

Who the hell was he to her??

------
Kate's pov-

"Hello darlin nice to meet you again" he said in a bit of a French accent,great he'll ruin French for me.

"Don't hello Darlin me, and it's fucked up i have to meet you 'again'" i snapped

"Oh I see you've changed eh?" He said in a flirty tone, i felt like gagging

"I don't care what the fuck You call it, I'm not going to stand here with you another second"

"You didn't say those things when me were in that library that day" i turned flip him off

"You know we were just kids right? I mean how was I supposed to know better??" He continued, following me around the store

"Can you just stay out of my life?! Why must you come back?!"

"Because I want to set things right!"

"If you want to set things right then leave!" I said firmly

"Is it because of that little boyfriend of yours???, Don't worry darlin I can make sure to keep it a secret" he looked me up and down

"There's no secret to hide because nothing will ever bloody happen between us again!!" I shoved him away once he got a bit to close.

He scoffed angrily "Do you really think that ginger will still be there for you once he realizes how many much of a slut you are?! Oh and how you begged for more, moaned my name?" 

I started to feel disgusted of myself once again "stop, you- you were the one who -who pushed me into doing things i didn't want to do in the first place" my eyes started to tear up when someone came from around the corner.

It was Amber "Hey I'm kate i need help with the boxes in the back, can you help me?" She asked

"Y-yeah sure" I passed Dave by bumping into his shoulder hard.

"What's going on?" Amber asked right after she made sure no one was around, i took a deep breath in and looked away "He's just an old- an old classmate" I smiled and hold my tears inside.

"Alright then, just remember kate your one of my best friends you can tell me anything. Just don't hesitate to tell me anything" Amber hugged me a bit before leaving.

I finally got the guts to stand up and look confident again. I walked towards the front where Fred was, he looked uncomfortable while Anne kept clinging on to him. I laughed at Fred's expression when he turned around and made eye contact with me.

He pushed Anne's arm away and walked towards me "Hello there love" he wrapped his hands around me from behind and kissed me on the cheek, making sure Anna saw and so did Dave who was heading our way.

I buried myself deeper into Fred hug trying to find comfort in all this situation "well hello there to you too" Anne said flirtatiously as Dave wrapped his arms around Anne and kissed her neck.

The whole thing didn't bother me all i could think of was how warm Freddie made me feel.

"Well we have to get going now Fred dear don't forget, you can invite as many people you want", Anne winked at him. I looked up to see Fred's awkward smile "have a nice day now" i said before they walked out obviously fake smiling.

Once they were out of sight i pulled Fred's down from his tie "what was she talking about?"

"I could ask you the same love, why was Dave all heart eyes on you??" Fred leaned lower

"I asked my question first"

"Fine, Anne invited us to a camp fire gathering something about Dave's idea and i can invite as many people as i wanted, i was thinking on inviting-"

"I'm not going" I started to walk away when Fred picked me up and put me on his shoulder "Fred! Put me down!" I kept hitting his back

"Why don't you wanna go?!??" Fred asked

"I just don't want to! Put me down!" I kept repeating myself.

"Come on love we can go and set things right"

"Set things right? How?"

"You know make it clear I'm not interested in Anne, besides i want to make it clear to Diego your mine and he can't be looking at you that way anymore"

"Fred first of all I'll be the one to making sure Anne stops with her bullshit, and who says I'm yours?" Asked teasing him.
And he rolled his eyes.

"second of all his name is Dave not Diego and"

"Close enough" Fred looked away

"Fred what else did she tell you?" I was hoping he wouldn't find out about me and Dave's past.

"Why? Is there something you don't want me to know?" He teased

"No -i -who - non of your business" i  walked towards Amber hoping to distract myself from everything.

Fuck this isn't going to end well.