Chapter 2

Several days later Alexis found the courage to finally talk to her. Then during lunch her sat next to her in the field "Hi" said Alexis "Hi" she replyed. "I'm Alexis" he said "I'm Jennifer" it was an awkward conversation but they shared many thing about them selves. They realized they have a lot in common. So Alexis made his first friend he's so happy that he is going to tell his mom. She really doesn't care. She's not supportive to her son. So he kept it to him self. Then they were best friends Alexis really liked her but they were just friends. Alexis knew if he asked her out she would say no and it would ruin there friend ship. They hang out everyday mainly at lunch.
*******In Seventh Grade*******
In Seventh grade in November Alexis was more social. He wasn't afraid to talk to girls ask if they can pass his pencil when if fell. Alexis knew kids at his school but they didn't know him he wanted to change that. One day there was this bully that was picking on Jennifer. His name was Brian. He's not from seventh grade he's in 8th. So Alexis was manly enough to finally push himself to do something about it. He shoved Brain to the point that he almost fell. Alexis said "Leave her alone"."You want to get a fight?" He said . One of the teachers quickly came after she heard fight and stopped it. "Thank you" Jennifer said. She quickly kissed him on the cheek. She ran off.

********To Be Continued********