Chapter 4

******Two Years Later******
Alexis already went through puberty and has a deep voice. Now Jennifer was the prettiest girl in the school in tenth grade. To be a friend of her was impossible but Alexis was because she has been since sixth grade. Jennifer didn't really play any sports she only watched. But Alexis plays soccer for his school, so every time Alexis has practice she would wait for his practice to finish. One day once Alexis was done with soccer practice she wasn't there it was strange cause she's always there. She was in the front of the school waiting for him "why didn't you go in and wait for me" he said. Jennifer shrugged her shoulders. One day he was going to tell her what he feels for her but doesn't know how. So one day she told her to meet her after school. She was like "ok" all confused. He was very afraid and hopefully she will understand. "I'm a ask her out" Alexis said to himself. Once was walking in front of the park she was waiting for him, he was really nervous. They both sat down a bench. "Ok look I really like you when ever you talk to me I jut get really happy" Alexis sacredly said. "I know your really pretty, funny, a good friend." Jennifer blushed. "Do you wanna go out with me?" Jennifer was thinking "I'll think about it." Then kissed him. She walked away.