Chapter Three

"Don't stop, please don't stop."

Armitage let out a moan, his entire torso flushing. He collapsed forward on the bed, completely spent. Ben fell forward, catching himself before he fell on top of his lover. They were both panting. Ben rolled to the right, flopped on the bed, and slung his arm over his forehead.

Armitage reached out until his fingertips brush against Ben's. His eyes were closed, trying to catch his breath. "I love you."

Ben closed his eyes. "You too."

Suddenly Ben heard someone cackling in his head. Two yellow eyes stared at him through darkness.

Ben gasped, flailing, and bolted upright. Armitage sat up with a start, immediately putting a hand on Ben's shoulder. Looking completely bewildered, Ben frantically snapped his head around, scouring the room.

"What? What is it?"

Instead of answering Ben leaped out of bed and scooped up his discarded clothes. He put them on the fastest Armitage had ever seen him get dressed. Armitage slid out of bed, getting dressed too.

"Ben, what--"

Ben opened the door and ran out into the night, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Blasted shit," Armitage cursed, nearly toppling over as he hopped on one leg, trying to get his pants on while walking. He didn't even bother putting on a shirt, instead grabbing his cloak and draping it around himself as he ran after Ben.

Ben ran straight to Rey's door. When he found it locked, he tore it off with the Force and threw it behind himself. Armitage shouted and ducked out of the way of the flying door. "Ben!"

Rey came to the front door, looking completely confused. "What in the universe--Ben?"

Ben grabbed her by the hand and took off running again. Armitage had just reached them when they started in the other direction. He slowed for a minute.

"Oh by the God's..."

Armitage changed direction and took off running again. He chased them all the way to Leia's personal chambers. Ben tried to open the door, but it was also locked. Angrily he pounded on it with his open palm.

Armitage caught up, breathing hard. "Ben," he panted. "What in the blazes are you doing?"

Just then the door opened. Leia was in a nightgown. She looked at everyone completely baffled. "What are you--"

"Sith," Ben panted. He moved some hair off of his brow. "Here."

Leia grabbed her son's arm and dragged him in. Everyone else followed, and they all stood in the foyer. As the door shut, Leia turned on a light. "Sith? Are you sure?"

"Yes," he panted. "I don't know exactly where though. But close enough to be in my mind."

Ben and Rey started talking all at once, explaining everything they had experienced. Armitage looked between them, bewildered. Leia also looked between them, and the more they talked the more she frowned. Finally she held up her hand.

"Enough!"

Everyone looked at her.

The General looked at Ben and Rey, her expression a cross between anger and worry. "You two felt a disturbance in the Force for over a week now and you've said nothing to me?"

Rey immediately looked guilty. Ben lowered his head. Armitage punched him in the shoulder. It wasn't playfully. "Or me."

"We didn't want to worry you," Rey and Ben said at the same time, Ben to Armitage and Rey to Leia.