Chapter 2

Ryo: Welcome!!

Kyoya: What do you want?

Ryo: ( laughing) hahaha! No I don't anything from you guys, I want to let you guys go.

Nile: Let go? What does that mean?

Damure: ( sighs) I knew something bad would happen....

( Kyoya grabbed Ryo's collar)

Kyoya: What do you mean let go?! Tell me!!

Ryo: Remove your hand first.

( Kyoya lets go of Ryo's collar)

Ryo: Thank you.

Ryo: Look the reason why I'm letting you guys go, is that being a blader is great but you need to explore the world more. Live your highschool normal life by going to school and hanging out with friends, I want you guys to live your young lives and not wasting it on beyblading...

Kyoya: Beyblading is our life!! If we don't-

Ryo: I understand that your angry, but bey blade isn't about everything, you need to live your life young...

Damure: I understand (takes out and stares at counter Scorpio)

Nile: goodbye, Vulcan horsuseus.... ( Nile takes out horseus and squeezes it in his hand)

Benkei: BULLLL!!! NO!!!!!! ( cries and hugs bull)

Kyoya: This is unfair!! We can beyblade all we want!! Even for eternity!!

Ryo: Would you want to do beyblading all your life? Beyblading is like life, you can meet a new component everyday, and become friends with them or even date them.

Wild fang: DATE? ( confused faces)

Ryo: I met the love of my life and now I have my son Ginka.... But one day you'll find who you love...

Damure: Um, I don't really think we are fit for dating, not being offensive...

Nile: yeah, we're not that kind of person who would have a normal life like that...

Benkei: I LOVE BULL!! NO ONE ELSE!! ( cries)

Kyoya: ( blank face) I don't understand what you mean Ryo....

Ryo: ( laughing) hahaha! You'll find out Kyoya, you'll find out...

Ryo: I'm sorry but this is hard guys...... I'm sorry but it's for the best.... Look here, this is what I did for you guys.

Kyoya: What is this?!

Damure: It's plane tickets to go to America...

Nile: Wow....

Benkei: NOOO! I LOVE JAPAN!!

( benkei cries in a corner in the office)

Ryo: I want you guys to explore here, it's easier to understand people more, and yes there will be a japanese/English school of kids who know how to speak Japanese and English too. Beyblading is illegal there, so yeah I'm warning you guys, to not EVER beyblade there.

Kyoya: I'm not going!!! ( turns and goes into the elavator)

Nile: (sighs) Sorry for Kyoya, he's always like this...

Damure: yeah, he wants things his way....

Ryo: I shouldn't have pressure you guys but you guys only have one life to live in and if you waste it on Beyblading then, your lives are gonna be ruined, you guys are more mature and more responsible then Ginka, Masumune, Toby, Madoka, Kenta, Yu, and Zero. They're younger than you guys.

Damure: Yeah.....

Nile: you know what we'll take these, we'll do it. Live a normal life and we'll make new friends and even maybe girl friends if we're lucky enough.....

Ryo: ( laughing) now that's the spirit!!!

( Nile, Damure, and Benkei walk into the elavator)

( Kyoya's walking outside) Kyoya: No, I can't give up Beyblading!!!

( Kyoya takes out his beyblade) Kyoya: I'm not gonna listen to him, that jerk!! Ugh!!!

( Nile puts his hand and Kyoya's shoulder)

Nile: it's going to be ok, we'll be fine, we accepted the tickets, look if you have us then you'll be fine.... I promise...

( Kyoya looked away) Kyoya: Fine, but I'm going to bring my Leo with me just incase.... I can't live without him...

Damure: Fine, we'll bring ours too just in case, but we shouldn't expose them too much or we'll get in trouble.

Benkei: I STILL GET TO KEEP BU-

(Damure covers Benkei's mouth)

Damure: Don't say it before we're caught!!

Benkei: ( muffled) Ok.

( at the office)

Hikaru: Sir, Why did you do this again? You know that'll hurt their feelings?

Ryo: Don't worry I want them having a new life, and let them be happy...

Hikaru: Are you sure? Because they don't seem happy at all.

Ryo: They'll be ok!!

( they walk to the airport and arrive 10 minutes early)

(Benkei yawns) Benkei: I'm so tired Kyoya!

Nile: Me too.....

Damure: I had a great sleep last night!! What about you Kyoya?

( Kyoya looked at Damure and turned back into his direction)

Benkei: Kyoya?

Nile: What time is it, Damure?

Damure: 7:56, why?

Benkei: That's how early we woke up?!!!! Ughhh!!!!

Nile: 4 more minutes guys, let's go onto the plane just incase.

Damure and Benkei: ok

( Kyoya just stared onto the floor)

Nile: Ok put your stuff in here.

( all of them put their luggage in the same place so they can find there's together)

( they picked an area where they could all sit by eachother)

Benkei: Hey guys?! I don't feel so well!!

Nile: What's wrong?

Damure: Benkei-

( the plane moved and started lifting from the ground)

Benkei: I need to go use the bathroom!!

Nile: oh god.....

Damure: (face palm)

(Kyoya just sat down and was drinking soda and looking at Leo)

Kyoya: ( sighs)

( Benkei puked for an hour and a half)

Nile: (gag)

Damure: oh my god...

(Night time on the plane 10:38)

( Benkei, Nile, and Damure are sleeping, benkei is snoring and sleeping on Nile's shoulder)

Kyoya: ( in mind) do I have to go to school? Beyblading is my life when I was younger, it's just so hard to forget about the opponents I versed and my friends I've made..... Ryo! That stupid bastard!

( Kyoya finally fell asleep at 12:00)

( they arrive in America in the next 10 hours)