Chapter 3

Natsu's POV

( a big white mansion with 10 floors in America)

Natsu's Aunt: Natsu get up!

Natsu: Ugh....

Natsu: (in mind) why does that stupid bitch always have to wake me up, gosh...

( Natsu gets up and goes into the bathroom, and puts her hair into a ponytail, brushes her teeth,

and washes her face)

( she looks in the mirror)

Natsu: What's the use of looking pretty.... ( Natsu frowns and changes her clothes)

( She wore her ripped dark grey jeans, black t shirt, and black vest.)

Aunt: Natsu! Hurry up! I made you breakfast!

Natsu: I'm here gosh!

Aunt: Don't you give me that attitude! Young lady!

Natsu: whatever...

( Natsu eats breakfast and gets her backpack)

Aunt: Natsu Bye!!

Natsu: Shut up.. ( leaves on motorcycle)

Natsu: ( in mind) (I'm not the girl you would see everyday, I have a story behind why I'm cruel to

people. A story that nobody would understand, a life that's useless, but I'm not stupid enough to

cut or suicide I'll just live my life alone, and depressed.)

( Natsu goes to school)

Natsu: ( in mind) I want to skip school, I'm going to the mall.

( Natsu turns and goes out the school doors)

( a teacher caught her)

Teacher: Your not going anywhere! Missy!! I'm the gym teacher! I'll catch you in 1 second!!

Natsu: ( runs) Ha like you can do it! Try to catch me! Hahahaha!

( the gym teacher is chasing Natsu but is still far back from her)

Natsu: Gym is so easy, that's why I have an A in gym.

Teacher: Natsu come back!!!

Natsu: Nope! Catch me if you can! Hahaha!

( the gym teacher almost catches up to Natsu)

Natsu: Oh shit....

Gym teacher: Ha! I got you-

( Natsu does parkour so then she jumped onto a brick wall)

Natsu: Suck on that! ;P

Teacher: Hey! Get down from there!

( Natsu ignored him climbing down the brick wall and ran onto her motorcycle)

Natsu: ( panting) Whoo! That was a nice morning run!!

( Natsu drives her motorcycle to the mall)

Natsu: Whew! They won't catch me here....

( Natsu buys ice cream)

Natsu: Oh shit! I forgot to go to work! Fuck!

( Natsu arrived in the malls punk rock clothes shop)

Natsu: Sorry, I'm late...

Boss: Natsu!! Where have you been?!!! Your 5 minutes late!!

Natsu: Pshhh.. Big deal...

Boss: Let me guess, the gym teacher had to track you down.... ( rubs forehead)

Natsu: Yup, but I'm faster then anyone at my school even the gym teacher...

Boss:( sighs) Just get to work....

( Natsu organizes the clothes on the racks and waits at the cash register for another customer)

Natsu: Ughh!! Why did I get this job?! I'm gonna quit until I can afford to buy a house and live alone....

( Natsu's shift ended, Natsu went to buy mall food)

Natsu: ( sighs) 8 dollars each hour.... I've only been here for 5 hours... It's because I'm a high schooler....

Natsu: 40 dollars isn't enough for me....

( Natsu arrives at school)

Natsu: I'm back!! ( yawns) im tired...

Gym Teacher: Natsu!! Your late! Go get changed! We're gonna discuss your misbehavior-

Natsu: Yeah, Yeah, whatever! ( Natsu goes into the locker room)

( Natsu changes quickly)

Girl 1: Hey, isn't that Natsu?

Girl 2: yeah, she always skips it's because of what happened in 8th grade!

Girl 1: Yeah she's stupid just be-

Natsu: ( evil expression) Talking shit behind my back huh? I'm a human being too, it's not like I don't have ears..

Both: ( scream) we're sorry please leave us alone!! Sorry!!

Natsu: If you want to apologize to me, you should've done it earlier... Cowards...

Girl voice: Natsu stop!

Girl 1 and girl 2: Akane sama! Natsu's being a bully! Please punish her!!

Natsu: ( imitating ) oh no! The popular girl is here! Like she's gonna beat up Natsu because

Natsu is being a bully!

Natsu: Just stop already, you guys are annoying!

Akane: Natsu! Stop! Respect others, gosh why are you always being mean to people who haven't done anything!

Natsu: you stupid bitch, you wouldn't understand, I mean it's your fault I'm like this, so yeah, I'm gonna go away from you sluts.

Akane: What did I ever do to you?! Wait... Your still mad about 8th grade?! Natsu isn't that right!!?

Natsu: ( mad face) No.. ( turns away and goes out the locker room door)

Natsu: Fucking bitches, just calm down, gosh they think that I'm going to beat them up or something....