Next up the Hare with the craving for tea.

You walked around the forest looking for lost item. You looked and looked for what seem for hours until you heard some noises behind a bush. While walking g to that blush you found a three young teens having a tea party near an old wind mill. You walked to the tea party as a girl with a funny hat was looking g at you with a smile*."Hello there!! Welcome to my tea party!!!" she smiled and wave at you. You saw a tiny mouse in her little tea cup with a pink dress on eating a small piece of cookie. Then you saw a boy with ears like a hare looking at you with one eye covering his right eye, he looks away not caring at all. "Just what we need....another guest here..." the boy said while crossing his arms. After a while you started to have fun at the party but you couldn't stop looking at the young Hare boy. The boy looks at you with a small grin then gets up and walks away. While he is walking he whispers something in your ear. " you know...I really hate humans coming here and ruining my friend's tea party...but you...I can arrange ...plus...you looked quite cute when you are staring at me..." he pats your shoulder and gives you a wink as he walks away.

Name: Henry Old Hare

Gender: Male

Sexuality: straight

Likes: actually......not much...he likes hanging out with his friends, being part of his friend Maddline's tea parties, loves protecting what he loves, loves carrots, having challenges he likes reading and little carrot cakes.

Dislikes: loud music, being annoyed by his cousin Peter, hates being interrupted, hates having to repeat himself, hates having to wear a suit, and hates Robert Red Prince.

" oh is there someone for me to lo-" he gets a bit angry and throws the lines to William "There is no way in Underland that's in gonna say this crap William!" he yells at William and crosses his arms. "Oh yes you are Henry Old Hare! Or im telling Maddline !" he yells at him while pouting. Henry sighs and grabs the lines then begins reading. " Oh is there someone for me to love and hold in my arms. Som-" rips the paper apart and crosses his arms." okay here is the deal. I am looking for a girl that likes what I like and hates what I hate. If your out there....then made i can make it work for you girl." winks at you and shows a piece sign at you. -Henry Old Hare