Last One the very important date

You were reading from under a tree in the land of Wonderland. While reading you heard someone crying for help just down the hill. You followed the sounds of help as you stumble upon a boy with white bunny ears trapped inside a net. The boy tries to out and looks at his watch with worried." Oh dear! If im late to Maddline's party she will never forgive me!!" looks around and sees you standing there. "My dear lady please! Oh please help me out of this net!" he gives you the bunny eyes and whimpers a bit. Knowing you cant leave him there you help him out of the net and help him on his feet. " oh thank my good dear woman!" he said while smiling at you and shaking your hand. "Thank you so much on helping me! For that i shall be forever grantful to you my dear lady." he gets on now knee and holds your hand." for now on i shall protect you and give you the happiness you deserve in life. I shall treat you like a princess and nothing more my dear lady." he smiles brightly at you and gives your hand a kiss.

Name: Peter Mctwist Rabbit

Gender:Male

Sexuality: straight

Likes: having fun, making people smile all the time, having tea parties with his friends, loves making carrot cakes, loves reading, and loves to protect and serve his mate.

Dislikes: people gutting hurt, hates not having carrot cakes in tea parties , hates seeing people sad, hates people hurting his mate, and hates saying hate all the time.

" well there you have it my dear lady. I would like to say if you are out there, please dont be afraid to show yourself to me my dear love. I would be here waiting until we can meet. I would make you the most important thing in my world since im not late for you my dear love." -Peter Mctwist Rabbit