Next Up the boy in blue

Your walking in the flower patches of wonderland. The flowers say your pretty and lovely as you walk pass them giving you smiles. A heavy smoke starts to surround you like a puffs of clouds,as a figure appears in the distance...'who is this figure you are seeing coming towards you?'...you ask yourself. As you inhale the smoke from the air, you start to get a little dizzy. Your eyes start to close a bit as you inhale the smoke still. Later on you faint but instead of falling onto the ground, you fall into someone's arms. As the smoke starts to fade away you see a pair of blue eyes stare at you with a smile. "Well aren't you a cutie..." the boy said as he was holding you into his arms. " What is a delicate flower doing in my own private garden where I live~? Surely you must know that no one is allow to come here with out permission right~?" he said while looking at you with a grin. " Well I hope your gonna stay here...because I think I just found myself a rare beauty here..in my garden full of flowers~." he said while smoking a bit and blows it out into the sky making a heart.

Name: Reid Blue Caterpillar

Gender:male

Sexuality: straight

Likes: his flowers, romance, playing hide and seek, walks on the beach, the color blue, to smoke a of hearts in the air, vanilla tea cookies and reading

Dislikes: hates people bothering him, hates when his friends are in trouble, hates Robert Red Prince, hates anyone that messes with him and his flowers.

Likes in a girl: smart, beautiful, loves flowers and butterflies, is a independent woman, a bit naughty, and loves to see the night stars glowing in the sky.

"Well if you girls ever want a boy with all of that then maybe I could give you lovely young ladies a shot~. Just to be clear....being half caterpillar isn't all bad once you are in a garden fill with beauiful flowers...but no flower is more beautiful then you my dear ladies~."
-Reid Blue Caterprillar~.