Hello there!!

Hi there everyone!! This is Maddline Hatter here! Well I reason I have called you all here is that I have a surprise for all of you!!! Since all of you are kind of upset that all the boys are taken....well.....I decided to add some other boys in the dating game!! Yay!! But all must wait since in trying to get a hold of them!!

Robert: you mean your going to add ...*gets hit by a frying pan* Ow!! what the Underland Maddline!?!?!?

Shut up Robert!! The new boys are a secret!!*pouts and growls*

Peter: but miss Maddline why can't we say anything about our other friends?*looks at you*

Because they are our rivals....but "He" wanted me to let them in or else "He" well tell mama and papa.*pouts* I hate him when he does that....

William: that is true....you don't want to see the Mad Hatter or Miss Alice Umbridge angry ever...*chuckles and cleans his sword*

Reid:*chuckles and smiles* are you going to let the new girls in your next story later on?

Hmmm...maybe...if I don't....its off with my head with the Red Queen...*pouts and sighs a bit* I just hate older siblings...

The boys: same here...*sighs and does what they were doing*

Well there you girls have it!*smiles* later I'm going to add more boys as soon as I get a hold of them! See ya later and have a "MADDY" day!!!!!*laughs and severs tea*