Introduction

Connor's one of the popular kids. He's best friends with Jord, Kian, Ricky and the rest of them. Though really, he's friends with everyone. Everybody knows who him and his best friends are, the whole school. However, there was one guy who virtually nobody knew - Troye Mellet. He's quiet, gay, and he doesn't have many friends, but he likes it that way. Until he started seeing one of the Populars in a different way, that is. Troye's gonna do whatever he can to befriend the Populars, and then maybe, just maybe, he might have a chance with the guy he thinks he's fallen for. But who knows what's gonna happen? Let's just say, Troye has no idea what's in store for him.

~

Hey!

so i'm gonna be writing a tronnor fanfic bc otp af. i'm kinda expecting this to flop tbh, but i guess we'll find out. i'm aware this intro is pretty shit, i just finally thought up the whole storyline and i really wanted to write but i didn't want to rush a chapter yet. speaking of chapters, i'll try and upload one in a couple days, but idk.

oh and btw jord is a made up guy in case you were wondering

if you want follow me on twitter & tumblr bc they're both tronnor af, @lazytronnor

vote & comment if you like it so i know if i should continue or nah

see you in the next chapterrr