Chapter 1

"Where are you?" P'Eed asked Win through a call while she was carrying a bag on her shoulder and another bag in her left arm as her right hand holds the phone in her ear.

P'Eed is the manager of both Bright and Win from the very start and she designates the two by calling Bright as B1 and Win as her B2.

"Im almost in the parking lot now. I'll drop the call" then Win hung up.

P'Eed took the stairs to go down to the basement where the parking lot is located. This is pretty much her daily routines, to go pick up the boys and have everything they need ready for their jobs. This is definitely not an easy job to do because BrightWin is so famous now. They're pretty much the most famous BL couple in Thailand because of the amazing success of 2gether: The Series and Still 2gether. They are now the talk of celebrities and tv news as they dominated the world. Eversince then, BW does a lot of projects and barely has time to rest. Didn't even had the time to process how far they are right now from where they started as their projects jump from one to another in a very short span of time.

This is because other than their acting skills, Bright and Win are incredibly good at other things like singing and being around with other people but most of all, they both look godly handsome, like they were angels sent from heaven above.

Bright has this perfect eyebrows, heart shaped lips, brushed hair and a stunning long neck that shows obvious with his favorite pose which is slightly tilting up facing the sides.

Win has this flawless face, pointy nose, and a beautiful tall perfect physique and a rather slight curled hair, not to mention his cute set of bunny teeth, which makes him effortlessly look like a model (which he also is sometimes).

But other than these, these boys are just like another, childish sometimes, moody, and quite a stress with Win being everywhere and suddenly nowhere and Bright being reserved and late, most of the time.

P'Eed opened the door and found a crowd of fans waiting for Win to arrive. The security and staffs in the building helped her make a way for Win to pass by without being crowded by the fans.

It took a while before Win went out because the fans were swarming towards his care when his engine went off. The staffs had to neutralize the crowd before he could go out.

"Do you have your phone and wallet with you?" P'Eed asked when Win opened his car door.

"Oh wait, my wallet" as he tried to squeeze back to his mercedes benz.

"Got it" then he went out and locked the car. P'Eed took the water bottle he was holding and put it in her bag. Win waved to his fans until they got inside the building.

"That was a crowd" he said as he tried to fix his clothes because despite of the way made for him, the fans weren pushing each other to get photos ot to hand gifts to him. Not that he is complaining. Win is always grateful of his fans, for the tremendous amount of support they give to him, the unending gifts passed to him in a crowd, which he never really had the chance to thank for but consistently use them during his projects like bags and clothes.

"The guard told me they were already here as soon as the building opened" P'Eed added as she was walking with Win

"Really? Wow. How many hours were they standing there? Maybe we should not reveal the schedule next time so they dont get here so early and tire theirselves from waiting" he replied and P'Eed smiled at his words. Always so thoughtful

"The fans could get here so early just to take your photos and hand over gifts but Bright who is needed at this work cannot" P'Eed mentioned as soon as Win seated at the couch in a lounging room