Episode #12

Mimi POV

Hey y'all its been almost 2 weeks well since anybody has heard of me. Ive been really good tho i've been staying at my dad old ass cabin. its really creepy but if its going to get me from staying without them for awhile it was fine. I decided to go back home tomorrow. im currently packing all my stuff. ive gotten really thick since i eat all the time.

Cardona POV

When Kieon came down the steps i knew he told her bc his eyes were red like he's been crying. So i went to go talk to her. As i went upstairs i heard a car pull off she wasn't in her room either. SHE HAD LEFT. i ran down stairs and started screaming

Me- wtf kieon she left
kieon - where she go
Me- nigga i dont know

kieon POV

Cardona had came down the stairs saying mimi left. i wanted to cry even more because this girl really doesn't know him much i love and need her. i cant keep chasing her. i need to get back ive been getting mad soft and niggas goin see and try to target so i walked out the house. FF its been a week without her. nobody has heard from her. its lie she wants attention. Ive been over my bm house lately to see her and the baby she had went into labor to early so ken my son is premature. im happy tht i got a son either or it didnt matter to me. im proud of myself for sticking up to be a man.

Cardona POV

My sister has been missing for almost 2 weeks. i cant deal with this Dior bout to go into labor and Mimi running from her problems. i been crying on the low bc it like damn once something you have is gone everythings gone. i raised my lil sister since in was 15 and what im 21 now. i hurts me bc i pushed kieon to tell her and it broke her. Mimi is a strong women she is dependable. but i cant take the shit anymore if she dead then say tht.

Dior POV

Cardona was in the living room crying while i was making dinner. he doesnt want anybody to know he is crying but i know he does. we really miss mimi. all i can think about is "is this my fault for getting pregnant with cardona" but something off the tv broke that and its said " breaking news women found in a car accident in nearby woods" As soon as it said that cardona ran out the house. i tried to stop him but he wouldnt listen. i called kieon

Me- hey kieon could you try to stop cardona from leaving pls
Kieon-what happened
Me- he was watching the news and it said that a lady was found in a coma in the nearby woods in a car crash
Kieon- im sorry D but i cant im with the baby rn
Me-its ok tell him hii and kiss him for me
Kieon- i will

Mimi POV

i was coming home to face my problems when i saw smoke like a fire. I went to see what it was and it was a lady in the car she hit a tree. the tree was in top of her car. The lady looked familiar very familiar. It looked like my ex girlfriend. i automatically called the ambulance bc she was my first love but she broke up with me for some dude i never knew who it was though.

Cardona POV

i left because where that car crash looked it was similar to the woods my dad had lived when we had the cabin. we lived there when we were ybs tho. I get in the car and like and hr later of driving there i get a notification saying "mimi started sharing her location with the gc". I was so relieved but then as im following it i ended up at the hospital. i couldn't even bare to go in yet.

Kieon POV

Ive been staying with Ari since she went into labor. But she told me to watch ken while she met with somebody so i did.

Unknown POV

I wanted to tell Mimi something. i wanted to tell her i still loved her. she was my first love but i broke her heart when i left her for a flippin brick ass nigga. As i was driving to her dads cabin bc thats where she used to go when we were together. But before i was 10 mins there a deer ran in front of my car and BOOM i blacked out.

Mimi POV

We got to the hospital and they were rushing her into surgery. Maybe like 2-3 hours later the doctor walked in and said she didnt make it. it was hard to hear bc imagine your first love dying in ya hands. I went in the room and sat next to her i eventually dozed in her arms from crying so much.

Dre POV

I saw mimi in the hospital with some dead girl in her hands crying until i realized who she was crying over. i immediately called kieon.

Me-yo bro um i think you need to get hear asap
Kieon- i cant bro im watching kk
Me- its not what you think just come on
Kieon- rd bro here i come

Kieon POV

im starting to panick while i pack this got damn baby bag. SHIT i really should've payed attention when ari told me bout this typa stuff. we head out the door and follow the destination. I eventually pull up to the hospital. we get out and i see cardona in his car crying i automatically think about mimi. i go to his car.

Me- is it mimi?
Cardona- idk i think her location is here i didnt go in yet
Me- cmon bro

Mimi POV

As i wake up i see Cardona and kieon with a baby in his hands.

Kieon & Cardona - oh shit
Me- yall know her
Cardona- mimi how you know here
Me- dis my first love
Cardona & Kieon- ya who
Me- member last year when i had that mysterious break up and locked myself in my room
Cardona- yea
Me- it was her
Kieon- *silent*
Me-who baby you got
Kieon- dis ken my son he premature
Me- can i hold him and how yk Ari
Kieon-Thats my bbm

Kieon & Cardona - oh shitMe- yall know herCardona- mimi how you know hereMe- dis my first love Cardona & Kieon- ya whoMe- member last year when i had that mysterious break up and locked myself in my room Cardona- yea Me- it was herKieon- *silent*M...