Episode #26

Cardona POV

Rd so after i found out that Dior cheated on me i asked mimi to help me set her up. I was just thinkin bout like getting her jumped and then running her credit cards up but mimi came up with a good ass plan i kinda feel bad.

—————————

Me- hello
Mimi- hello...dona did you get her to the spot
Me- yea bro we here just pulled up
Mimi- rd bett she finna be miserable after dis shi
Me- yea but i added two more people to the plan
Mimi-who
Me- yhu gotta find out
—————————
Dior POV

My bby daddy dona wanted to take me out for our anni so i said fo sure. He tood me to look real nice so i wore *pic* and he wore *pic*

 He tood me to look real nice so i wore *pic* and he wore *pic*

We got in the car and was driving for like a hr and a half. It must be nice asl cause damn. We arrive and he get a call from Miami bald headed bitch ass i fuckin hate her bc she messed up a good thing but wtv.

We get out and walk in a building called "Escape Hell" i was scared asf so i asked my hubby

Me-babe why we here i thought we was goin to dinner

MY HUBBY- Shi (laugh hard asll) yhu fijna find out chill out tho and come on

So we walk in the place and the counter was fucking mimi

Mimi-hi how can i help yhu
Me- 2 seats bitch
Mimi- ( laughs) yhu sure
Me- duh bitch
Mimi-follow me dis way

So she took us back and the place was fancy asf. So we sat and we ordered. Mb 20 mins go by n to big ass bitches come on and just start swinging on me.  I tried my hard to run but they kept pulling me back down. I finally got out their hold an ran through this room.

The room was dark asl then instantly the lights came on. The room looked like my old apartment tht i lived in with my last boyfriend.

FB- Hii baby

It took me a second to figure out the but ik it was him

Me-wtf why are you here
FB-because yhu left me for tht fuck nigga remember... yhu did me so dirty member that.. huh

All i could do was cry cause i was so scared. And when her started to hit me it took me back to all the memories of our old apartment he used to abuse me every time i would lie or do something he didn't like.

After he was done beating me i looked over to a door. Maybe this is the way out. I walked through to see me in my old house as a kid. There was a young couple and  two new born twins it looked like sitting at their feet in a swing chair.

And then the couple started to speak

Mom- i cant handle to kids
Dad- fuck that baby she could go to hell for all i care
Mom- sayless

And then their was a knock ok the door and it was a woman and she said

RP- im here to take Dior Ramirez
Dad- shi take her ion like her bald headed ass anyway shi the other one better he'll do more than her

And they lady took the baby.Then I thought about it these are the worst memories i can remember and what cardona and mimi know about.

I just cried and the thought of my parents giving me up to a foster home drowned me. Because my foster dad used to touch me and nobody believed me until i stabbed him 4 times in his neck.

I walked to the next door and came across a court room. Their was a male judge and on one side their was Cardona and in the other side was Jerome.

Judge- Ms.Ramirez take the stand please

I walked onto the stand