Chapter one "its him..."

Ron's POV-

It was a normal day... or so I thought.
We were sitting in the great hall for a greatly needed lunch after the excruciating called we just had to Endor. My best mate Harry was next to me and across the table is my ex girlfriend Hermionie.
As we sit and stuff our faces full with the feast in front of us, dumbledoor walks in with a grim look on his face.
" that can't be good..." I hear Harry whisper from beside me.
I look closer and see he has a few papers in his hands... they were bright green, I recognize the papers as transfer papers.
Transfer papers are papers that the school gets when a late coming student arrives. But from the looks of it dumbledoor didn't look to happy about them.

"SILENCE" I hear his loud booming voice Echo and the hall fell silent... " we have a new student..." " he will be sorted in a moment and I ask you to not make him upset... he needs a place and hogwarts has offered him to stay here... Now, I don't want you to be alarmed by who he is, I know many of you will recognize him..."
what? Yeah recognize? As in HES famous? And he 'needs a place to stay,??? Is he hurt or in trouble???
Many thoughts raced through my head and I look up when I hear gasps...
It's him... he was rated in the top 20 most wanted criminals in the wizard uhh world!
I never knew I would meet him in person. Suddenly his eyes landed on me...
Was I still alive? Surly I had stopped breathing... I gasped to... but not in fear like the others... he... winked at me...