Chapter four

As I mentioned in the last time that his is a trans Ron and I want to point out that hemionie and Harry both know and so do a few teachers. And I wanna add that, that was another reason Ron was freaking out about having a roommate! On to the video!!!

Blaise POV-

I was holding on to him and rubbing my hand on his back and my hand slid under his shirt as I rubber in circles. Then I felt tight fabric and Ron stiffened. I realized it was a binder and was about to speak up when Ron whimpered and flinched out of my arms and looked at me tearing up. I was gonna smile or say it was okay, when he backed up and almost slipped on the floor before turning and rushing into the bathroom while Blaise reached the door as Ron closed it between them...

It had been 2 hours and Ron still wasn't coming out of the bathroom even tho Blaise had been sitting Repeating comforting comments. Then I remembered the 2 friends from earlier... I could get them! Yes, the other in the common room may be scared and confused. But then Ron would clam down...
"Ron... hey... red head... I'm gonna be right back.. okay..." I thought for a second before saying " it's gonna be okay baby..." I may regret that confidence and nickname later but I need to do everything I can to calm him down... and I ran off to find the two others...

Ron's POV-
   I had been crying... what if he's just pretending to like me and he's just gonna hate me... I'm a freak... I'm useless... then he said "it's gonna be okay baby..." and I was stunned but I felt... happy...

Blaise POV-
I ran to the common room and yelled.
"I NEED RONS FRINDS! The people from earlier!!!"
Two people as I recognized ran up to me.
The girl yelled "what?! What's wrong?!" And at the same time the boy yelled "is Ron okay?!" Everyone was whispering and staring...
I just said "he needs help..." I then whisper
"I know about HIS secret..." I say the word 'his' a little bolder and their eyes widen...
I rush to say "I'm fine with it...  yet he doesn't think I am... and locked himself in the bathroom.."
"B-bathroom!?" The girl says and the boys eyes widen... we all rush to the room and lock the door behind us...
"Ron! We need to not grab the blade! You promised!" The girl shouted and I started to show the same levels of concern at the other two. We then heard a light, "I'm sorry Mionie..." "I tried..." it sounded weak.. and I saw the boy grabbed his wand and whispered a spell. The door opened to show Ron sitting on the floor... scars across his arms and 2 new cuts on each arms. I was shocked and I stepped closer while the others stand in still... frozen...
Once I get a foot away I kneel down and whisper in his ear "it's all gonna be fine... I'm not mad... your perfect... nothing is wrong with you... your normal... I care... your friends care..." he whispered and I ask, "can I help you... let me help you..." All I hear is a quiet "yes..." " please help...m-m-me..." I give him a little nod and ask for bandages... he points to a draw and I turn to see the 2 others smile and leave... they weren't scared of me either...
I grab the bandage and a washcloth that was also located in that draw. Running it under warm water and wipe the blood off his arms before wrapping them up... I had asked if he wanted to heal them with a spell but instead he said he had to deal with it himself... I then grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.
I didn't even know this boy to well, yet I cared so much for him. I hugged him and said
"I'm a criminal.. I have hurt people... but I'll never hurt you... I'll care for you..." he hugged back and laid his head in my neck, then he kissed my neck slightly. He must have realized what he did cause he stiffened and I just heals him tighter and he must've felt more scared and started to whimper, I softened my grip and kissed his head... " it's okay... your okay... I've never care so much about you... your perfect... it's all fine." I felt like I've repeated those words a million times but I didn't care... he was so perfect... I lift his head and looked him in the eyes.. "come on... let's go to bed..."
And we walked to his bed. I layed him down and I was gonna walk to my bed when he grabbed my hand and said "don't go... please don't leave me..."  So I didn't... I stayed with him.. I layed next to him and he hugged me close. Closer then I've even been to anyone. And I was happy...