Chapter three

(This is gonna be a trans Ron as well!!! But it's not mentioned in this chapter!)

Blaise POV-

I walked into the room I was directed at after dinner. Well, that is after walking through the castle and the common room, while scaring many kids, I didn't mean to be scary, it's just the way I was taught.
Anyways, I walked into the room, to see the boy from earlier and I smiled. The smile quickly dissipated as I saw how freaked out he was. And he hadn't even see me enter yet, I was worried I had screwed up my chances before I even said anything... maybe he was warned I was his roommate and he was scared?
Besides the question lingering in my mind, I walked up to him and laid my hand on his shoulder.
"A-are you alright...?" I asked and his head shot back in panic.
"F-f-fine..!" He studded and I could tell he wasn't...
" I'd this cause I'm your roommate?, cause if so I could switch to an empty room." I said a little upset...
"N-no... this isn't your f-Fault..." he said and I looked confused. "What's wrong then?" I questioned while turning him slightly to look at me and then I led him to a bed (I assumed was his) and sat him down.
"N-nothing... this is normal... just ignore me if it happens a-again." He spoke quietly and I looked shocked! "Normal! This isn't normal, you looked like you couldn't breath!" I said a little to loud. "Shhh! The doors open and I don't want anyone knowing that there isn't anything wrong with me!" He rushed to say, while he peaked around the corner and looked relived when he was no one there to question what was happening.
" I won't tell anyone... if you tell me what's wrong..." I spoke
"Why should I trust you. I don't even know you that well...!" He said looking panicked as he messed with a loose string on his tie.
After about a minute he spoke up
"P-ptsd... from t-t-the w-w-w-a-..."
I was trying to figure out what he was referring to... the what? The... OH! The war!
" I understand what your trying to say... I didn't know it was that traumatic... why were you panicking so bad tho? Did something remind you of it...?"
He paused again...
" I have nightmares... I realized I might wake you up if I become scared and vocal..."
Oh..... wait? "So your telling me, you knew you were having a criminal as a roommate and your worried you might disrupt my sleep?"
I chuckle... " well you can silence your bed, of you can wake me up if you need to...!" I say with a bit of humor and honest in my voice so tell him he didn't need to be so scared...

Ron's POV-
He wasn't what I expected, he was... kind...
"Why..." I start and he stares in confusion
"Why what?" He asked.
"Why... are you so nice to me...?" I asked and he looked more confused...
" what do you mean? Why would I be mean to you...?" He asked.
"Well no offense but you don't necessarily have a reputation for being nice..." I flinch when his hand rests back on my shoulder as he crouches in front of me as I sit with my legs hanging off he bed.
"You don't have to be scared... I know I'm a... bad person... and you probably don't trust me... but I'm not gonna hurt you..." he said and I believed him... he wasn't gonna do anything...
" I-I um... I trust you.." I say and he smiles...
"Thanks... I have had someone trust me in a while..." and I smile back.
"What's your name by the way...?" He asked  and I blushed slightly as I realized I never told him my name..
"Oh it's Ro-"
I was cut off as the door slammed open
And Hermionie stormed in
"RON WEASLEY!"
" aw shit..." I say as B stands up and Hermionie stormed in.

Hermionies POV-
I stones in and called Ron's name, he was supposed to study with me and Harry 20 minutes ago. But when I walked in, I so the new kid, and criminal standing next to Ron's bed and saw Ron looking slightly flustered.
I knew he was gay and I had no problem with It, it's why he broke up with me and I had come to terms with it! But he was crushing on a criminal! I mean it's cute, as long as he doesn't hurt Ron I'm fine with it! Plus me and Ron had a word we said to each other when the other had finally moved on. We didn't want to have a full confersation about it so we had a word to use when we had started haveing feeing for someone else and the word was 'another'
It was a simple thing to say and pass the message or question of liking someone else.
"RONDLD! You were supposed to meet me and Harry in the library 20 minutes ago!!!"
Ron cursed and B just chuckled and said
"My apologies! I kept him waiting."
He was... nice. Wasn't he a murderer?!?
"Um that fine...um Ron can I ask you something...?" I ask turning to Ron.
"Sure Mionie, what?"
"Um... how do I say this... um Ron is this your um... 'another'?" And I slap my hand over my mouth as Ron turns bright red and B looked super confused!

Ron's POV-
Oh she did not just say that!!!
"Mionie! No!!!" I shout while standing up,
"If you think that, then out!" I yell as she continues to laugh and B just looks more confused and taken aback by my sudden shouting.
I close the door and put my back to it as I slide down the the floor. I can still hear Mionies laughing as she walks down to the common room.
I look up at Blaise as he walks closer and sits beside me. "What does she mean but 'another'?"
My face burns. "N-n-nothing...!" I rushed to say. He was about to speak again when Harry's laughing comes from the other side of the door and we hear "he's your another?!" And I stand up and open the door. "NO HES NOT!" I yell and Harry looks at B. "Wait Mionie said your 'another was your roommate, but him?!?" Harry said and laughs. " shut up!!!" I yell and shut the door. "Ronnie!" Harry yells. " don't call me that!!!" I lean my back, back up against he door and close my eyes. Waiting for the questions...

Blaise POV-

What was that?! I'm his another? What does that even mean???
"Um...". I start and I hear him groan...
"So your name is Ronald? Ronnie?... and I'm your 'another'? I question and he looks up with his face SUPER red. It was cute, but I was still confused!
He then stood up, looking back down the floor.
"Yeah... Im Ron..um.. I-I-I'm n-n-not g-gonna tell you...I-I c-c-c-can't..." he was stuttering, was he scared of me?! I didn't want that. So I stepped closer and watched as he flinched. It really hurt seeing him so scared even if I had just met him...
I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer into a light hug. And he burst his head into my chest and says "your not like how people describe you as..." and I whisper back "well, not to you..."