Chapter two

Blaise POV-

   I walked into the school, bla bla bla...
nothing much, I saw a ton of students, heard a ton of gasps. Bla bla bl—
Who is he...
There was a (might I add, very cute) red head boy, with freckles and slightly wore out robes and a red tie. Which from what I've been told by the old man dragging me around (dumbledoor) that means he's a griffindoor.
I also heard that all of the 8th years were sharing a dorm due to some war in which I wasn't to invested in learning about.
But once he looked at me... damn... he was perfect, definitely shorter and definitely skinnier. But he had slight muscle and a sharp jaw line. He didn't see like the type to study or try to hard in class, and might get flustered easily. You may wonder how I figured that out from one look, well when you live in a cell most your life and are beaten for speaking. You tend to pick up on facial expressions. Also he was blushing slightly when I looked his was and winked.

I got sorted into slytherin and I wasn't surprised... I wish I was in the cute red heads house, but to no luck I wasn't.

—after dinner—

Rons POV-

We walked our way down the long corridors to a painting of the 4 house colors with black and white designs and the pass word was 'the war is over'
I was never the one to open the door. In fact, I covered my ears at the mention of the war.
I had severe ptsd and had may triggers like the word 'war'. There were other things that triggered it but I didn't like to think about three. I had bad night mares too. But luckily I was one of few more people who had a roommate.
The set up of the 8th year dorms were. When you walked into the portrait hole, you saw a big round room with couches and tables, around the room were doors leading to individuals rooms, hat usually 2 people shared. You didn't get to pick your roommate and my luck I got mine to myself. Harry was with Malloy.
Hermione with Parkinson and me by myself. Through I had an extra bed.
I went to my room and lied on my bed, and that when I remembered... dumbledoor told me that I would get a roommate if there was a new 8th year student, which I thought was highly unlikely, but then B came and now there was one! NO! He's gonna make fun of me for my nightmares! God, I'm gonna have to spell my bed silent.
I paved my rooms hardwood floors and was have a slight panic attack. I was breathing fast and felt light headed. I didn't even hear the door open...