No Mercy (2.10)

When we think about the right way you always think of:Smart or Kind.

But when i think of the right way i think of: Friends or Family or Kind or Powerful.

In the morning i woke up and saw that Robby nor Sam was there so after getting ready i went into the kitchen "Hey Anthony have you seen Sam or Robby today?"I asked him

"Nope.Maybe you should call them."He said "Yeah i will.Eat your breakfast and i will call them."I said and called them both neither picked up.

Then i called Aisha,Demetri,Miguel,Hawk,literally anybody's number to see if they knew where they were.I ran into sams room "Have you seen sam or robby they aren't picking up and aren't anywhere?"I asked them

"No have you seen them?"Mrs.LaRusso asked "Not since yesterday."I said and then went to call more people 

After a while i was in the kitchen and then Sam came in with Mr.LaRusso and i just decided to go to school.

When i made it too school I found Miguel and Aisha "Nothing from Tory?"I asked "Nope."Miguel said "First Robby and Sam Now this.This School year better be good."I said before waiting at the front and i saw Sam "Sam your okay!" I said before hugging her.

"Where is Robby?"I asked before we walked in "I don't know."She said "Great First Year i have to worry about him going to school and i can't find him or tory."I said and went to my locker and then class.

And then Robby came in and sat next to me "Your alive thank the lord."I said and then annoucments came on and then this "Samantha LaRusso.You know what you did.Now your gonna pay for it.I'm coming for you bitch."Tory said over the intercom

"What did she do?"Robby asked me "Like i know i was busy selling out Hawk."I said and as soon as the bell ringed me and robby booked it to the stop where they were.

"I saw what you did at the party.You kissed miguel."Tory said and I was like Seriously?

and then a fight started and what happened was that Tory and Sam fought i went over to Chris and Demetri and then Robby and Miguel started fighting and i went with Demetri to get a teacher.

After we found a teacher we ran to the area where it was happening "You have to do something Mr.Palmer."We both said but then another teacher got beat up "Screw this they don't pay me enough."Mr.Palmer said before leaving

and then hawk saw us "Not again."Demetri said and we ran away and we hid in the computer lab and when he came in the most creepy ass voice said "DEMETRII,ROBINNN I KNOW YOUR IN HERE." and we stayed quiet and then when we got up and looked that way.There he was and while Demetri ran I kicked him and punched him in the face and then ran.

and while demetri handled hawk i ran up the stairs and too the fight and i was right at the metal and then Robby kicked miguel where i was and he fell but i grabbed onto one of the metal things and got my head hit from it and my elbow bruised.

"MIGUEL."Tory yelled and i didn't look down and then while they were focused on miguel i was just hanging. "I knew karate would be the end of one of us."I said as my hand started bleeding and i looked down once to see Miguel.

Robin when the ambulance came they helped me down and then i went to the hospital.I was alone which i enjoyed.But then i wondered Where is Robby? Will Miguel be okay? Will Sam be okay? Will anybody be okay from this accident.

and maybe:

I only had three friends left responsive Demetri,Sam,and Tory and Chris and everybody i know

I only had three friends left responsive Demetri,Sam,and Tory and Chris and everybody i know.Moon.All of them.But Miguel and Robby and Eli are gone.and i feel

Empty

--------------------------------

END OF SEASON 2