The Rise (4.10)

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫."-𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫,𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐢.

Robby and Demetri were fighting even after Miguel's injury I was still watching closely.I knew all these boys.Demetri is my best friend Robby is my brother,Miguel is one of my brothers and Eli is complicated I can't pick sides.Anyway Robby won.

When Demetri came back I told him good job. Tory beat me in the semifinals I tried very hard and just didn't win. So now I can say I got fourth place in my first all valley. For the finals tho it was Sam and Tory,part 3.or 4 I can't remember it's probably 5 now that I think about it.

Eli and Miguel part 2 was about to happen I believed it. If not Eli and my brother would have to go against eachother. "You got this Eli my brother is scary but not scary enough."I told him before side hugging him. Eli called a time out. He got some advice before going back out there. Eli got a point "Go Eli!" I yelled

They reached three minute time limit one one tie and now we're during a sudden death overtime. Robby took off his top  and than Eli did aswell.

Eli won and we all went up there and hugged him. He won the boys overall. I followed Robby and than hugged him "you did great!" I told him "thanks,you too..wait why are you hugging me?" He asked "because your my brother and even though we're on opposite sides I still love you." I told him and than left.

Dad and Sensei LaRusso teamed up,and than the fight began.Sam got the first point and than Tory got the next and it was a aggressive fight this would finally decide who would win the ongoing rivalry.The score was two to two whoever won would win.

This is like the finale to a amazing tv show I was watching where the two clans fighting and this would prove who would win the rivalry.

Tory.Won. I could see she asked Sam if she was alright. And Cobra Kai won the whole thing. Silver took the mic and tried to convince our own selves we wanted to join and I muttered "not a chance in hell."

Cobra Kai Won and now Life would become hell.