E I G H T

"Isn't that the kid that was in her boggart"

"He's from her boggart"

"I guess he wasn't really beat up like in her boggart"

I heard people around me chattering about the new student and how much resemblance he had to my boggart.

This couldn't be real, I looked around and things started to get blurry, I felt my body get hot.

"Y/n? Y/n? Isn't that the kid from your boggart?" Ron asked bringing me back to reality.

"Y-you can see him too? This is real?" I stuttered out.

"Yeah mate? Why wouldn't it be?"

I remembered they don't know the full story. They only saw what was in my boggart.

I saw the new student start walking towards me and I did too until we were in front of the great hall.

"Y/n?" He said.

"Oli?" I said making him nod.

"Wait how do I know you're real, prove you're real, whoever you are pretending to be Oliver is a sick fuck" I said.

"Y/n, darling calm down, it's me,"

"Prove it" I said once again.

"You shared your chocolate frog with me the first time we met, I had a ring, with your name on it, on the inside, and I gave you a ring with the words I'll be there forever inside"

I could feel tears fill my eyes, all the things he said were true. I pulled the necklace with our rings on it out of my shirt and showed him.

"You kept them?"

I nodded, "I couldn't throw them away, I couldn't forget you Oli"

He smiled and put his hand up to my cheek,

"You don't have to forget me love, I'm right here"

The tears of happiness fell down my cheeks as I smile looking into my old lovers eyes. I took the necklace off and placed the rings on his hand.

He took my ring and placed it on my finger just like he did when he first gave it to me. I put his ring on his finger and looked into his eyes.

"Just kiss already!" I heard Kelsey scream.

It caused both Oliver and I to burst into laughter, until he pulled me into a soft and meaningful kiss.

I felt all my pieces come together like a puzzle. His lips once again on mine like how they were when we shared our first kiss. Everything around us was gone, and I was captivated in the kiss, I felt my hearts beat become faster as I felt joy overcome my body.

Once we backed away, the confusion hit me.

"But, how... I saw you..." I said.

"Would you two mind heading to my office, I can explain everything there" Dumbledore said.

We both nodded and left, our hands intertwined.

We waited for Dumbledore to arrive and once he did he started to explain.

"After that incident with Mr.Malfoy, and looking into your mind, I knew Mr. Evans here looked familiar, his parents were very dear friends of mine, after his sudden death they went mad and were sent to St. Mungus," he said.

"But- how is he here? How is he alive, I watched my father hurt him"

"He was never dead Ms. Hale, he fell into a coma after your father behaved horribly that day in your bedroom"