January 7th

Michael’s Donut shop had a sign in the window that read We Will Forever Mourn This Loss. You Are Not Forgotten In Your Death. It was a beautiful sign with a beautiful message paying tribute to me. Police were questioning my step-father’s motives for killing me and what the murder weapon could have been. They assume that I was killed with a beer bottle to the head and I bled out. One thing that the cops have been unable to find and my step-father says he cannot remember is where exactly is my dead body. What could make people even know who I am in the first place that the media would even cover it? I was a victim of rape, incest, and child pornography. When I was six years old my body was sent across many servers and people found pleasure in my abused body. I was found locked in a closet of an abandon building that was on fire. I was saved and the questions of who I was arose. This gathered a lot of media attention and the culprit for this heinous crime was my father.  He has died of a gunshot wound two days after he locked me in the closet. I was left on the cold cement floor until the firefighters rescued me. I have little recollection of anytime before age seven but I remember afterwards. I remember the cameras, the questions, the tests. It finally died down by the time I was 11 but the media didn’t forget me. Then my step-father professed to murdering me. With my blood, a shattered weapon, a confession, and no body it is only slightly hard to imprison my step-father. The question on everyone’s mind is ‘Did my step-father really kill me?’ The answer is pretty simple. No.