January 10th

Michael’s Donut shop had a sign in the window that read We Will Forever Mourn This Loss. You Are Not Forgotten In Your Death. It was a beautiful sign with a beautiful message paying tribute to me. Police were questioning my mother’s motives for killing me and what the murder weapon could have been. They assume that I was killed with a beer bottle to the head and I bled out. One thing that the cops have been unable to find and my mother says she cannot remember is where exactly my dead body is. What could make people even know who I am in the first place that the media would even cover it? I was a victim of rape, incest, and child pornography. When I was six years old my body was sent across many servers and people found pleasure in my abused body. I was found locked in a closet of an abandon building that was on fire. I was saved and the questions of who I was arose. This gathered a lot of media attention and the culprit for this heinous crime was my father.  He has died of a gunshot wound two days after he locked me in the closet. I was left on the cold cement floor until the firefighters rescued me. I have little recollection of anytime before age seven but I remember afterwards. I remember the cameras, the questions, the tests. It finally died down by the time I was 11 but the media didn’t forget me. Then my step-father professed to my mother murdering me. With my blood, a shattered weapon, a confession, and no body it is only slightly hard to imprison my step-father. The question on everyone’s mind is ‘Did my mother really kill me?’ The answer is pretty simple. No.