ꜰᴜɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ *.✧

A/N: Any and all questions remaining for this story will be answered here! I thought a sneak peak/ behind the scenes of my ideas for this book in a section would be nice :D

[ SEQUEL IS OUT BTW ]

⤷ Mikasa was originally only going to be just Y/N's agent. But then I changed it to both Y/N and Zac's.

⤷ Mikasa is—well was— based off of the girl from Attack On Titan (AOT)—I did use her GIF though so I guess that counts.

⤷ This book went through at least 3 whole edit —MAJOR (and deleted. Eradicate it from your memories, early comers!).  some things might not add up and i don't wanna change itttt

⤷ Y/N started acting at age 5.

⤷ Y/N started singing at age 12.

       ⤷ She's 14 in the beginning and 16 in the time skip.

⤷ I first imagined Kai with messy blue hair—kind of like Nagisa—and a idol like his best friend Zachary Kaneguro.

       ⤷ So now he has the Nagisa hair (color, not style).

⤷ Zac dislikes the name Zachary, so we're sticking to Zac.

⤷ I was SO confused with the timeline—no clue how, but I was.

⤷ Kai has a MASSIVE crush on Y/N, always trying to catch her attention and give hints here and there.

⤷ Once Kai realized that he couldn't be with Y/N, he decided to leave her—in the most jerkiest way possible.

⤷ Ezlynn is Orochi's cousin (both taking the last names of their own parents).

⤷ During breaks—and whenever he can, Zac would be a giving out cheesy flirts to Mikasa (usually when she's planning out his agenda) .

⤷ "Did anyone tell you that you're beautiful today?"

        "Yes—an irritable specimen that had barged into my office four times today indeed did say that."

"Oh I just wonder who that possibly could be~"

⤷ If I had fully written out my idea for this book, it would have taken ages. I probably should have just started with that in the beginning right away.

⤷ With each chapter of this book created, I had kept tabs on the older book—of this—and had slowly deleted each of their chapters one by one. (I actually think that I reached Chapter 18 once all of the chapters were deleted).

⤷ But of course not after I had skimmed through it and cringed at my—cue the sassy finger snaps 💁 —exquisite masterpiece.

⤷ I CANNOT write a kissy-kissy or touchy-touchy scene to save my life.

⤷ (Actually, I did get a good amount of my original ideas into this story) (^з^)-☆

⤷ In the end, Zac got with Mikasa.

⤷ How? Well he just kept pestering her until she reluctantly agreed. Then, Zac promised to the best date of a lifetime—in which he actually did accomplish (or if he didn't make the first, then he's still somewhere in the top).

⤷ I thought that this book was going to be one of the last ones to finish—apparently it's one the first (yippee!)

⤷ Y/N took a break from blading (as so did Zac) to further expand their careers.