ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs *.✧

———

———

"VALT AOI, AT YOUR SERVICE!" The blue one saluted, goofy grin on his face as he looked up at her.

"The one and only Rantaro Kiyama! But you can call me Honcho." The blond with a uniform-like jacket draped over his shoulders greeted.

"Valt and Honcho, sorry for getting your names wrong!  A pleasure to meet you!" Y/N bowed, throwing her circular glasses off to the side and bouncing off of the bed to greet them as she would do with anyone else. "Kris has been telling me all about the two of you. Special training, hm?"

They nod eagerly, ready to take in all of the information she was planning to blast them with.

"Well let's see what we've got to work with!" She reached behind for the glasses that she had randomly tossed aside for no reason before pulling the two out of the door along with herself. "Onwards!  We shall march to the practice area!" Y/N exclaimed, striding proudly through the halls with her head held high like a peacock.

Kristina tried calling out to her, but to no avail. "Oh gosh—give it a minute. She'll be back soon."

...

...

...

Y/N was back in no time flat with a sweat drop on her forehead.

"Eh, heheh...where's that again?"

        It only took us an hour to arrive at the place—no, we're not gonna talk about it.

        As soon as Valt, Honcho, Kristina, and I entered the gym, we were greeted by a screech of a bird, later following an unfamiliar face with bits of face paint on their cheeks and forehead.

        "Hey, man—" he abruptly paused when his eyes landed on Y/N. "Uh...mind if I have a word with you guys?"

        They two glanced back at the H/C haired female for approval, to which she granted and soon watching them get pulled off to the side by him.

        Their faces held a bunch of mixed emotions, awing looks and stares back at Y/N and soon back on the kid.

        "Any clue about what they're whispin—"

        "Nope."  Kris sighed, hand on her forehead.  "I've given up after their first few crazy antics."

        "Dude...that's the Y/N." Cuza began, with wide eyes and dumbfounded that his friends were so chill around her. "Y/N the Starlight. Her name Starlight comes from her starring in so many movies!" He continues to exclaim, waving his arms around like crazy while continuing. "She's like—the youngest actress with over 10 awards ever recorded in history so far!"

        "Woah...so she's famous?" Valt questions, practically ignoring everything else that his friend just blurted out to them.

       "You still haven't heard of her before?! She's also a model—A-And a singer just like her brother, Zac!"  Cuza looked bewildered.  "How do you not know her?!"

       "Should we ask for an autograph?" Rantaro asked Valt, puzzled about what to do next after learning the new info.

"We totally should ask for an autograph." The acrobat stated.

       "But I wanna battle!" Valt whined.  "An autograph can always wait 'til after I had my battles!"

"Nah, it's fine" She replied to Kris, reaching into my pocket for her bey as she sees the three walking back over to them, still chatting. "I think I'd rather not know what they're talking about anyway."

        "Starlight, let's battle!"

        "Alright—now I know what they were talking about—"

        "Anyways—" Y/N began to her bestie, kicking her legs up and down on the green couch as she laid down with them swung over the armrest. "Tell me more about the number one blader! What was he like? Is he secretly cute? Hot?"

        Kristina shrugged, stopping her writing to gaze up at the ceiling and think. 

        "I suppose he's kind of like what he's like on stage.  Silent most of the time, sarcastic comments here and there, prefers time alone for training—"

"Shy?" She hummed, sitting up.

"I don't think so..." the blue-eyed lady flattened her lips.  "Free does what he wants around here, late for events, acts like he owns the place—does he actually think he owns the place—"

        "Is he single?"

        "Pretty sure—why?"

       "N-Nothing too important, just an innocent question."  Y/N put her hands over her face, crossing her ankles.

        "You have a crush on him—"

        "It's obvious, isn't it?"

        "So obvious that it pains me."

        "Hey!~"

———