Chapter 6: Corey

Joey was curled up in my massive shirt and bedding as I shook my head. What did I do?

I shouldn't have done that. Shit shit shit.

It was what it was. I couldn't I anything about it now. Whatever.

I looked at him and smiled, he looked sweet wrapped up.

I got up and quickly flung on nearby shirt as well as my boxers as I left the room and walked into the kitchen.

My gram wasnt home still.

I shrugged as I wondered into the bathroom and stared at my ugly drawn out face in the mirror. The face Joey had to see. I spent four days getting to know him and I wasted that friendship by sleeping with him.

Sex excited me too much to think. I was an idiot...

I smacked myself on the forehead...I was disgusting. I-

I had no words. I was angry. I was extremely angry...but at myself. For what I had done.

I had stupidly jumped at the chance and now i was being plagued by flashbacks and voices and stupid emotions.

I covered my ears as i sank down to the bathroom floor trying not to hyper ventilate

I hugged myself tightly as the cool tiles did little to calm me.

I stood up and opened the door to the cabinet, as I moved the bottles around, no asrpin, no painkillers, nothing...

Fuck. I slammed the door shut and hit the mirror looking at my ugly face.

I shouldnt have done that.

I could feel someone playing with my hair, the sensation gross.

I saw a pair of sissors on the side and without hesitation picked the sissors up and held up a bunch of my hair, i slowly blinked and i cut it.

I didn't think...i just did.

I sighed as I watched the hair fall around me and stared at my new hair, it fell just below my ears.

I imminently regretted it I didnt like it. I played with the ends. They were raggered as i rolled my eyes at myself.

What a stupid thing to do?

I sighed as I walked back to my room and got back into my bed. Joey was still fast asleep and I was worried what he was going to tell his mom or the fact he was smudging makeup on my pillow. Not that I minded, I was just making an observation.

I looked up at the ceiling, my heart racing, I couldn't believe I cut my hair. But to be fair it was getting all stale and I was bored with it.

And I couldn't believe I fucked Joey like that. I was a slut. Plain and simple.

I hummed gently before supringly feel my eyes grow tired.

-

I blinked slowly not sure on the time as I sat bold up. "Huh?!"

I looked next to me...the bed was empty. Joey must have left. I didnt blame him.

"You okay?" Joey asked pulling me out my thoughts, sitting on my floor still in my shirt but with some shorts he must have found on.

I stared at him "why are you still here...? What about your mom?"

"I'll tell her I'm at sids. Sid will vouch for me." He said casually

I nodded

He blinked at looked at me strangely. "What did you do to your hair?"

"My hair?" I asked