Chapter Six: The Anticipation

"N-no... L-let me go..." I said trying to get the words out. I kept coughing.

         DIO held onto my shoulders this time, to ensure that I don't try to run away again.. I don't think I want to risk that again anyway.. The more I do, the more rough he gets.

          He continued to unzip his pants. My eyes widened and my heart ached. He then started to slowly slide his pants off. I whimpered as I quickly covered my eyes.

         He looked down at me. "If you try to uselessly escape again, it'll get worse for you (Y/N)..." DIO said as he slowly let me go. My tense body relaxed a little as he finally let me go. He got up from the bed and went to grab something.

       I couldn't see what it was since his back was turned. He slowly turned around to face me, and what was in his hands were chains.. I gulped in fright.

      "Oh no.." I thought to myself. He started walking back towards me, and attached the chains to the bed. "Lay down." DIO told me. I was hesitating.

       "I..I.." I stuttered in fear.  "Lay down, or I'll force you to... I don't wish to hurt you anymore." I was still hesitant. My hand was shaking as I slowly extended it. DIO grew very impatient and I heard him sigh. I looked up at him and I just see him staring at me.

     DIO quickly grabbed my neck and slammed me down next to the chains. "AH-" I yelled in pain. I choked a little by the sheer force of his grab. He took my wrist and chained it up, same with the other.

    He took his pants completely off. I silently gasped and turned my head away to not look at him. DIO grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. I blushed a little from embarrassment.

     "Get ready..." DIO said, menacingly. He ripped my underwear off.  "EEK! Nooo!" I yelled. I started kicking at him with the little energy I have left, but it did nothing. He grabbed my legs and spread them.

     "N-Noo! D-Dio please don't.." I quietly begged him. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but it has to be done..." DIO said, while smirking at me. He started to lean his cock to my area..

<TO BE CONTINUED/\\|//