Chapter One: Where Am I...?

A/N: This is Part 3 DIO. Don't worry, there are no spoilers. 🙂   There will be sexual content here, so If you are not fond of that, please don't read this. I'm just looking out for you. This is my first lemon, so if something is bad, I'm sorry, and let me know. I think that's it, so enjoy!! Oh! And this was supposed to be uploaded on Valentine's Day, but I just forgot to, so now it's late. Oops.

                    I woke up in a dark room, pulled back by chains. "Where am I? My head hurts..." I think to myself. I try to get out, but I can't move my arms. I look around the room, and it's pretty dark.

                    I look to my left and a see a window with moonlight coming out, and shining in that light is a bed, full of roses with a blonde shirtless, tall, muscular man laying there, with a glass of wine-or what looks like wine in his left hand. "Ah, so you're awake, (Y/N)..." The mysterious man's voice echoed. "W-what? How do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked, afraid. "I am DIO, and I cannot answer how I know you, that'll be a mystery."

                    DIO stood up from his bed. My heart skipped a beat. "Oh my god. I'm so afraid...." I thought. He put his wine glass on the table next to the bed with roses.

                   DIO then started walking towards me, footsteps echoing in the dark room. He stopped in front of me, putting his hand on my cheek. I whimpered in fright. He took his hand off my cheek and put it on the chains bounding my wrists.

                    I looked down at the chains. He put his other hand on it and took the chain off, same with the other. I looked up at DIO with fright and confusion as to why he undid the chains. DIO put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I did it so you won't be as afraid, and so you could have a bit more of freedom as well..."

                   "T-thank you..." I said, still just as afraid. DIO took his hand off my shoulder and forcefully grabbed my wrist. "AH-" I winced in pain. He looked down at me with a smirk.

          I looked back up at him with fearful eyes. He forcefully pulled my arm and threw me to the bed.

                                                                        < TO BE CONTINUED||//|\\