Chapter Seven: In It Goes..

He started to lean his cock to my area..

       I held my breath in and closed my eyes tight. A few seconds later, I felt something go inside me.. "AH!" I yelled in pain. DIO put it in deeper. 'D-Dio..!" I yelped.

      "It is alright, (Y/N).. The pain will disappear in a few seconds, I promise.." DIO reassured me as he caressed my face. And...

       He was right..

       The pain slowly turned into pleasure. A moan quietly slipped from my mouth. He started going back and forth slowly, and soon after, he started moaning as well.

      I moaned louder. "D-Dio!!" I squealed in pleasure. "It feels so good.." I thought to myself. Then, he went faster and faster. And I kept moaning more and more.. He went even deeper inside..

     Soon after, he stopped and pulled out. He slowly put his hand on my neck and stared into my eyes. DIO started to caress my neck.. I looked back into his eyes, and it felt like I just got sucked into them.

    They were glowing red and looking very seductive. I got lost in his eyes. I never really took a good look at his features, since I only looked at him in fear and didn't really pay attention to how he looks.

    But now that I'm looking at him thoroughly and completely, he looks pretty nice.. His muscles are amazing, and his face is very handsome. His eyes are so captivating.. His blonde hair so luscious.

     As I was just captivated in the look in his eyes, I felt pain. DIO's sharp nails just dug into the left side of my neck. "O-Ouch..!" I screamed in pain. I feel my blood being drained..

     "D-Dio.. why..?" I struggle to say as I look at his face with a pained look.. I see him smirking evilly and licking his lips. My vision keeps getting more blurry..

      The last thing I see is DIO's lips saying,

"Thank you and goodbye (Y/N).."

Everything went dark...

< THE END/\\|//

Announcement-Thank you all for reading and hopefully enjoying my little book ~ This is the first nsfw book I made, so I hope I did good hehe☺️ leave me some feedback if you want, I'd love that - Author-Chan