Chapter Five: Let Me Go

I closed my eyes tightly and wished this was all just a bad dream...  He leaned in and he went to lick my neck. Dio started to slide his tongue down my body. I whimpered.

                      He stopped licking me everywhere and let go of my hands. I was confused. When I realized that I was finally free, I quickly pulled my hands down and sat up. I gave him a look of fright and anger mixed together.

                CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK  (HERE'S WHERE IT STARTS GETTING REALLY SERIOUS)

                Dio looked at me as he put his hand on the zipper of his pants. He started unzipping it... My eyes widened as I saw what he was doing and I yelled, "EEK!" Oh HELL no!  I slowly went to touch the edge of the bed so he won't notice.

              Once it seemed safe to do so, I quickly pulled myself and jumped off the bed. I ran as fast as I could. I grabbed the doorknob with my full force. When I opened the door, I saw....

DIO WAS THERE...   (ZA WARUDOOOO)

             "W-What the f-fuck??!" I yelled, confused. I went to look back to the bed where he was 'supposed' to be, and he wasn't there. As expected. "How a-are you here?! Y-You were just at t-the bed!" I asked, shook.

            Dio didn't answer my questions. He walked back in the room, kneeled in front of me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulders as he got up.

          I was so high up... Then I yelled, "AHHH! NO! L-LET ME GO! PUT ME DOWN! S-STOP!" I started punching and kicking to try and loosen his grip and get out. Nothing happened. "Shit!" I screamed.

       Seeming like Dio was done with my shit and my yelling, he threw me back to the bed. This time, he THREW ME. REALLY. DAMN. HARD. "ACK!" I yelled, in pain. I couldn't breathe. Everything hurt pretty bad. Looks like I really pissed him off this time. "F-Fuck... I'm done for n-now..." I thought.

        I coughed roughly. Dio started walking toward the bed. I was panicking more now. He reached me and pushed me against the wall. I had no strength to try to get out now. "N-no... L-let me go..." I said trying to get the words out. I kept coughing.

                                                                              TO BE CONTINUED/\\|//