7. Memories?

Bakugo's pov.

What the fuck was that quirkless nerd talking about??

"Katsuki Bakugo!! You were supposed to protect Izuku!! How come you both ended up in the hospital?!? You know, I think Inko really might not let you near her son again, she's really mad!! I thought you guys were doing better what happened?!?"

"What are you talking about old hag?? We were never doing better!! I wasn't supposed to protect him! Leave me alone!!"

"Katsuki, what happened!!?"

~Slam~

"HOW DARE YOU CLOSE THE DOOR IN MY FACE!! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!"

"UGHH SHUT UP ALREADY!!"

What the FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!? I don't remember anything!! Deku...friends...better?? This is so confusing, I've always bullied him, I haven't been nice to him in a while.

I need to clear my head...

~At the park~

Ughh...what are they talking about?? Was I really friends with Deku again?!? How don't I remember?!? I have so many questions!! HOW THE FUCK COULD I BE FRIENDS WITH THAT DAMNED NERD!!

"UGHHH!"

"Kacchan??" I heard a familiar voice...Deku??

"What are doing here??" He sounded kinda sad and surprised.

"What are you doing here you nerd?! Why do you care?!"

"Umm..w-well I just came here to get some thoughts off my mind...and w-well since you're here...I wanna ask a q-question..."

Friends huh?? He still stutters when he talks to me..how the fuck were we friends??

"What do you want?!"

"W-well umm...what did you mean when you said "L-Loved you?!?" I-it sorta sounded like you didn't care about me...which makes no sense because you told me that you loved me a few days ago...I-I thought you meant that...d-did you mean it??"

I could see the tears starting to form in his eyes and I could hear his voice starting to crack...when did I say that??

"Listen Deku...you useless nerd, why the fuck would I ever say that?!? Are you trying to say that you think of me as an equal?!? WELL I'LL HAVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON, AND SHOW YOU HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU!!''

~Krackle Krackle~

"W-Wait Kacchan...please, I don't see you as an equal, of course I'm nowhere near as cool as you, you're so much better, I would never lie about that, but please...tell me did you mean it or not??"

"UGHH, I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A QUIRKLESS NERD LIKE YOU!!"

~BOOM BAM~

"K-Kacchan wait I-ARGHH!!!"

~Cough Cough~

"I-ughh-was trying to talk! *cough*"

Ughh this is PISSING ME OFF, why can't he just leave me alone!!

"JUST FUCK OFF DEKU!! I don't want to talk!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU QUIRKLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING NERD!! UGHH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY SAVING SOMEONE WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE HERO ACT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Deku's pov.

"WHY DON'T YOU TRY SAVING SOMEONE WITH YOUR STUPID HERO ACT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

...This hurts...it's exactly how it was in the past...why is he being like this??

I start crying...

"Please K-Kacchan, I want to know...did you mean it?"

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T!!"

Of course he would say that, what did I expect?? This is ridiculous, I'm going home...he doesn't even remember being friends with me...I guess it was never gonna work out in the first place...what was I thinking??

I start walking up to him without realizing it and hug him...what a big mistake because what happened after hurt so much...

~Boom~

"WHAT FHE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Bye Kacchan." ~Cough~

I didn't wanna say bye because I didn't wanna lose my friend...my mom said I should let him go...and maybe, maybe she's right...but now I can't go back, I don't think I can change his mind this time...

Bye Kacchan...

Bakugo's pov.

"Bye Kacchan."

He smiles at me and starts walking away...that pisses me off.

"HEY, DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN YOU DAMN NERD, OR YOU DIE!!"

I screamed at him...I couldn't believe he hugged me, he's never done that since I started bullying him...but...something felt really familiar about him hugging me...was it a memory?? Was I actually friends with him?? I can't believe this!!

UGHH NO I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN, DAMNIT...WHATEVER I'LL JUST GO HOME...

~At home~

"Katsuki, dinner is ready come eat!!"

...

"KATSUKI, DINNER, NOW!!"

...

"Katsuki...?"

~Knock Knock~

"I'm coming in!"

~Crying~

"Hey Katsuki...are you ok??"

"Mom...I-I think I messed up..."

*
*
Prob should have combined this chapter with the last one, but whatever..hope you enjoy a chapter for two days!! Sorry for the long wait!!:/ Also so sorry for any typos!

~Saturn🪐💫