5. Love and battles

(No picture this time lol..I couldn't find one where it showed the thing I wanted sorry...idk when I read a Wattpad I always like looking at the pic soo...yea)

I'm so sorry for publishing late!! It was definitely NoT a good weekend and not so good begining of the week either...

This weekend was really hard for me..I hope you all forgive me!! Also I was kinda rushing a little in the end...so sorry for any mistakes or typos...Enjoy!!:3

Ahh also thank you for your patience!!:D

~Saturn🪐💫

-----------------------------*-----------------------------

Izuku's pov.

I woke up before Kacchan and quietly got up so he wouldn't notice that I was gone. I walked over to the unloaded gun and decided to get rid of it.

I soon realized exactly what had happened the night before. Kacchan's arm!! It's still bleeding!!! I quickly turn around and look at his arms...they look fine for now, but they won't be in a couple hours.

I throw on a hoodie and jeans and run to the nearest place to buy bandages. Ughh I hope he's ok...

I run home as fast as I can and open the bandages and alcohol. I unwrap my bandages first and replace them. I then so the same to Kacchan.

I take off the ripped blanket I wrapped around Kacchan's arm so he wouldn't bleed to death and put alcohol on them to disinfect.

"ARGHHHHAHHHH!!!"

He woke up and started screaming.

"Hey it's ok Kacchan, it's just a little alcohol for your arms, they needed to be disinfected."

"Ah shit!! It hurts so fucking bad!!"

"There all done! Now I need to wrap real bandages on your arms!"

"W-Wait...did you buy these??"

"Yeah..a few minutes ago I went to go buy some because we didn't have enough, and you needed them."

"Thanks..." He said with a smile. I was really happy, yes he smiles, but he barely does, only when he's really happy!

I smile back at him and then hug him.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out play video games and going to our old park again, it was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow was a weekday so Kacchan had to go to UA high school. He's so lucky..I got stuck in a normal school...I hope he does well!

~The next day~

Bakugo's pov.

~Beep beep beep beep~