Chapter 6

"I Guess You're Not So Bad."

Ever since the incident two days ago, things have certainly been... challenging with Blue and Stretch.

* * *

I was making my way through the halls of the first floor before the some had come up to greet me. A soft hum left me before hearing the patter of footsteps come closer. I stopped in place to look behind me, just to see Blue, wearing a headband, leg warmers, a loose tank top, and... puffer shorts? That was a first.

"Heya Blue, whatcha doing?" I asked, watching the skeleton jog in place as it noticed my presence.

"OH!! LADY Y/N! I- UH. I AM GOING TO DO MY WORK OUT!!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"So, do you want to hang out afterward--" A gloved hand came up to stop me in my tracks.

"SORRY!! BUT I CANT. I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING WITH STRETCH!!" Stretch . Of course. "HE NEVER REALLY ASKS TO DO STUFF LIKE THIS, SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!"

I gave him a forced nod, "Yeah, that's fine, you should hang out with your brother." I waved it off as if it was nothing, but I knew that Stretch had done this on purpose. You can't fight against someone's family member and expect to win at no cost. It was too risky. I would have to try a different approach.

"What about tomorrow? Got any plans then?"

"SORRY Y/N, I AM GOING TO BE GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH MY BROTHER!! A MOVIE MARATHON! IF HE DIDN'T ALREADY BUY THE TICKETS THEN WE WOULD INVITE YOU... BUT THEY ARE SOLD OUT NOW" Blue had a look of gloom on his skeletal face, "MAYBE WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME, WE CAN HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT WITH EVERYONE!!"

You had to be kidding, how far did Stretch have this whole thing planned out? The look on my face must have said everything because Blue suddenly was now looking up at me with regret.

"It's okay, don't worry about it kid." Blue's face fell at the nickname I had given him, staring at me before he crossed his arms, mumbling something I couldn't decipher. "Blue?"

"IM 26."

...

h u h .

"IS IT REALLY THAT SURPRISING?" Yes. Yes, it is. "STRETCH IS MY YOUNGER BROTHER."

That part wasn't as surprising to me, Stretch was acting very clingy towards Blue, even though it didn't come across that way. Though he acted more like an older brother to Blue, seeming to watch his every move to make sure he was okay.

"Alright, I will let you do your thing then. Uh, see ya later Blue." I gave him a wave goodbye, going past the skeleton as my mind still attempted to process the information that this ball of energy was twenty-six.

* * *

So that's how I got here, two days later, in front of Stretch's door, trying to have a friendly talk to Stretch. I would knock on his door, he would open it, and just shut the door on me.

I attempted to go through the door, straight to his room, but he would use his magic and literally throw me out of the room while Blue was out of the house.

I may or may have not been a little bit... out of hand at the moment either.

"Stretch!! If you don't let me into this FUCKING ROOM, I WILL LITERALLY STEAL ALL THAT FUCKING HONEY YOU KEEP IN THE FRIDGE-- YEAH I HAVE SEEN IT!!-- AND I WILL REPLACE EVERY FUCKING BOTTLE WITH SHOE CLEANER MOTHER FUCKER!! THAT'S RIGHT, SHOE- FUCKING -CLEANER!!"